PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I think I found the saltiest Brady Hater on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

This guy’s timeline is hilarious. So deluded and clearly obsessed with Brady and the Patriots (and fans) :D

Rodgers fan too. Guess the salt is understandable. Lol

The thing i love is how people trash the AFC east as some weak division.

The NFC west is constantly going for the number one pick, same with the AFC south and AFC west.

Last year the AFC E had two playoff teams. people need ot stop drinking the coolaid. sure the jets phins and bills are not as good as the pats, but they are a hell of a lot better then the other ****ty teams around the league. jets phins and bills play a superbowl participant twice a year, which other team can say the same?

Brady/Belichick win %'s by division:
AFCN .833
NFCE .813
NFCN .813
AFCE .798
AFCS .787
NFCS .750
NFCW .667
AFCW .647

Considering where the franchise is located, what Northern or Eastern division do you think those "sh!tty division" whiners would rather see the Pats in? The correct answer, of course, is not whatever division their pathetic team plays in. The .833 vs the creampuff AFCN is even more impressive when you realize in 2 of every 3 years NE only plays the division winner of that craptastic collection. Teams are built first and foremost to win their divisions. The Pats are the reason the other teams in the division struggle achieving sustained success and why they hire/fire so many coaches & GM's

People trash the rest of the AFCE because...the rest of the AFCE sucks.

Update: in an attempt to read the original post, I see twitter has suspended that guy's account. :D

People trash the rest of the AFCE because...the rest of the AFCE sucks.
It is true that the Jets, Dolphins and Bills have not had a great deal of success this millenium.

However, if someone is to accurately compare Division X to Division Y, then for the comparison to be valid it needs to be an apples to apples comparison.

If we compare the 2nd, 3rd and 4th best teams in Division X to the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th best teams in Division Y, then of course it stands to reason that Division Y will appear better. It would only be newsworthy if that was not the case.

A fair comparison would have to either include the Patriots (4 teams vs 4 teams) or only the bottom three teams (2-4 vs 2-4). Make the comparison year by year to see how often the AFCE 'sucked' in comparison to the seven other divisions, or cumulative since the NFL went from six divisions to eight.

Either way the stats will disprove what "everybody knows" - and at the same time prove that the Steelers have benefitted from playing the Browns and Bengals, the Packers from playing the Lions and Bears, etcetera.

Scott ****smear...err...Kascmar is the worst

Update: in an attempt to read the original post, I see twitter has suspended that guy's account. :D

It is true that the Jets, Dolphins and Bills have not had a great deal of success this millenium.

However, if someone is to accurately compare Division X to Division Y, then for the comparison to be valid it needs to be an apples to apples comparison.

If we compare the 2nd, 3rd and 4th best teams in Division X to the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th best teams in Division Y, then of course it stands to reason that Division Y will appear better. It would only be newsworthy if that was not the case.

A fair comparison would have to either include the Patriots (4 teams vs 4 teams) or only the bottom three teams (2-4 vs 2-4). Make the comparison year by year to see how often the AFCE 'sucked' in comparison to the seven other divisions, or cumulative since the NFL went from six divisions to eight.

Either way the stats will disprove what "everybody knows" - and at the same time prove that the Steelers have benefitted from playing the Browns and Bengals, the Packers from playing the Lions and Bears, etcetera.

Exactly...there's another thread about this currently, but if you only look at the bottom 2-4 teams and rank them by overall wins in the Brady era, the AFC East is 5th out of 8th.

Scott ****smear...err...Kascmar is the worst

I find this guy like many Brady critics uses logic that may have had validity in 2002 but haven't evolved with the times.

He's a Colts fan so it's understandable how he'd be defensive about Manning in this debate.

Last edited:
  • Fan of the Fivehead? Say it isn't so, Joe!

**** his parents. Shameful parenting.

That video was funny and sad at the same time but I'm not sure that it's the parents' fault. I used to coach young kids for many years and there were a few kids who just couldn't stand losing in spite of their parents' proper attitude.

I find this guy like many Brady critics uses logic that may have had validity in 2002 but haven't evolved with the times.

He's a Colts fan so it's understandable how he'd be defensive about Manning in this debate.

He is actually a Steeler fan....but yes...a Manning fan boy.....

He has toned down considerably in recent years since he joined the media, but now and then you can still see the Brady bias come through the veil...

He is actually a Steeler fan....but yes...a Manning fan boy.....

He has toned down considerably in recent years since he joined the media, but now and then you can still see the Brady bias come through the veil...

Reading his tweets he seems very bitter about McDaniels - that plus the pro Manning bias made me think he was a Colts fan...

Omg his account been suspended. WHY! :(

Must have been his twitter name which read out loud as "Bury my **** in her"

Wait, are you telling me that's really the guy on twitter? I thought that was just a fake pic or something! lol

I mean just read his twitter name out loud...
Yes.

I checked out his tweet. Noticed his pic and I recalled the face but couldn't place where or why. A poster said he was the druggie doc and I googled the image and sure enough...

The NFC west is constantly going for the number one pick, same with the AFC south and AFC west.

Last year the AFC E had two playoff teams. people need ot stop drinking the coolaid. sure the jets phins and bills are not as good as the pats, but they are a hell of a lot better then the other ****ty teams around the league. jets phins and bills play a superbowl participant twice a year, which other team can say the same?

Lets be honest, the AFC E has two of the weakest teams in the AFC, Bills and Jets. Miami usually falls in the same category.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3