PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

10 year Old Says TB12 Cheats, Wins Science Fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A much smarter 5th grader has a better science fair project

That’s great. You can see the poster says one of his materials is “refrigerator”. Would love to see his data more clearly.

ETA Oh it actually says that going from room temp to 40 degrees lost 1 PSI and to -2 lost 2 PSI. So, just what is expected and what happened in the AFC finals against the Colts. Imagine that.

The analysts and media are still talking about the no call at NO, how Goodell hasn't responded, do Rams deserve an asterisk, etc.

For Pats a 10 yo calls TB a cheat. Lmao, I'll take it.

I live in an area with very little Pats fans.

As soon as we won the AFCCG, I got the " I love you, but FU, ha ha only kidding", to the "TB and the Pats suck", "cheaters"...etc Memes.

I over hear the anger and cheater comments out at the pub.
I'm done explaining the actual "Spygate BS. I'm done explaining the "Defamegate" BS. I'm done explain "Tuck rule" and so on.

I honestly don't care. And TB and the players absolutely know the hate they, and we get.

I really don't give an EFF. I don't think they give an EFF, other than fuel.
Keep winning. That's what we do.

This kid can suck my thingy.

I don't care if he's a kid.
I don't care if he's a priest.
I don't care if it's freaking Mother Theresa!!!

KEEP WINNING.!!!!!!

They can keep hating
WE KEEP WINNING!!!

They can keep whining..
KEEP WINNING!!!

Did I mention EFF this kid.

Last edited:
would like to see tom brady's son kick this kids ass:D
20110805210928.jpg

Can you sue a 10 year old for defamation?

Last edited:
Best thing we can hope for is he gets smarter with age.

I doubt it. Judging by that forehead and how close his eyes are to each other, it's a good bet that Roger Goodell passed through Lexington KY 11 years ago.

Science fair rewarding someone who failed to follow the scientific method. I can't think of anything more "2019" than that. :(
Seriously. Why is this even a thread? Why give coverage to this garbage?

yeah..laugh it off now...this kid will be manning a microphone opposite Felcher in 10 years...still spewing this inane idiocy.

Now I know I'm a guy, and my wife keeps reminding me that guys are prone to miss things staring them in the face, but although I read that article very carefully, I could not find any mention of the Ideal Gas law. What am I missing?

Now I know I'm a guy, and my wife keeps reminding me that guys are prone to miss things staring them in the face, but although I read that article very carefully, I could not find any mention of the Ideal Gas law. What am I missing?

The fact that it took place in Kentucky. You didn't expect actual science did you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots