PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I think I found the saltiest Brady Hater on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in a hospital in NJ about to have a back procedure. I walked in wearing my Pats cap. This nurse that was going to be in the operating room said I hate Tom Brady his cheating has ruined football. I asked if I should request another nurse.

Lets be honest, the AFC E has two of the weakest teams in the AFC, Bills and Jets. Miami usually falls in the same category.

so does the AFC south, nfc west, nfc south, afc west, and the AFC north and nfc north always have a #1 pick contender.

so does the AFC south, nfc west, nfc south, afc west, and the AFC north and nfc north always have a #1 pick contender.

You left out the NFL East.

I was in a hospital in NJ about to have a back procedure. I walked in wearing my Pats cap. This nurse that was going to be in the operating room said I hate Tom Brady his cheating has ruined football. I asked if I should request another nurse.

I hate ignorant nurses, they ruin the whole back procedure experience.

I would have laughed in her face and then ask her to make her case before she touched a finger on me. In this imaginary scenario, I explain to her the ridiculous nature of her argument and hopefully help her see the light and apologize for her ignorance. Then I ask for a different nurse anyways for the simple fact that she stated that opinion in the first place.

You know one of Brady and Belichick is already working on a book for after their retirement. Should be fun to see Roger, the NFL owners and Patriot haters squirm once the book is published. I’m sure they’ll have a lot to say about the obvious topics.

I would've Immediately requested another nurse; and after my request was granted, I would've then told the first one to Feck off, b1tch.

What a horrible thing to say in that situation.

I get TSA people joking that they won't let me through security when I wear my Pats gear on the plane. I usually make a joke like "is there a separate line for champions?" Usually gets a chuckle.

You know one of Brady and Belichick is already working on a book for after their retirement. Should be fun to see Roger, the NFL owners and Patriot haters squirm once the book is published. I’m sure they’ll have a lot to say about the obvious topics.

I hope so....but a part of me thinks that BB has too much respect for the history of the game that he won't even go there....

I liked David Halberstam's (RIP) book, but felt that there was a lot left out in that book.....

Brady OTOH....unsure...he is more bitter, IMO....but will he go out of his way? His legacy is secured either way....and I don't see him writing a book or having a book written about him. I see him doing something else with his life...

Either way...should be interesting and if it happens...that book will be a best seller no doubt....

Embrace their hate. It means as long as TB is QB'n, Pats We're, Are and Will Be living rent free in everyone's SB ASSpirations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes