PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Only Way Is Through - Brady posts for the Player's Tribune

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice article...The Players Tribune was Jeter's creation...so maybe this came up when they were talking about renting his place...

I don't get why people are hating on TB12 about this...it's basically a puff piece...he probably dictated the outline to someone who wrote it up for him...then he edited it...no big deal...maybe he's trying out themes for his memoir...

anyway, i liked it.

Very tough to see him sign off “Tom Brady Tampa Bay Buccaneers”. That really, really sucks.

The more he talks, the less I see the Brady I thought I knew. One thing I used to jibe Colts fans on was that Manning's goal was to be as popular as possible with commercials while Brady just wanted to win super bowls. That may have been true in time past, but he is at a point in his life where he wants all the adulation and worship he rightly deserve. I think he feels he does not get that enough from the country and he thinks playing here is part of that.
In Tom vs time, he asked an open ended question about what they are playing the game for and he may have found the answer now with Tampa. Play entertaining football, speak your mind, have fun and be appreciated and maybe win. He can get at least two of the above easily at Tampa. The rest is yet to be seen.

What the hell are you talking about?

Bradyspeak 101, 110, and the graduate course 301.. it's all good and the focus is still there .

Can't believe it's still Frikkin April and it's at least 5 months away from seeing it play out. Ug. If the golf courses don't open I'm gonna get in my car and drive to s.carolina where they are playing. With "Tom Brady goin south" flag waving..:cool:

Brady: I appreciate and will miss the fans most of all (which was clearly the reason for the article)

Fans: (Too embarrassing to even write)

Im calling it right now.

There will be a 2020 NFL season.

Tampa Bay will face Kansas City in the 2020 Super Bowl.Brady takes out KC for his 7th ring.

Im calling it right now.

Tampa Bay will face Kansas City in the 2020 Super Bowl.Brady takes out KC for his 7th ring.
Also the season is shortened to 12 games.

Bucs go 12-0; 15-0 after winning SB.

Don Shula dies shortly after being on First Take screaming about how it doesn’t count.

Im calling it right now.

Also the season is shortened to 12 games.

Bucs go 12-0; 15-0 after winning SB.

Don Shula dies shortly after being on First Take screaming about how it doesn’t count.

Waaaaaah! Belichick called me a poopoo head.

images

Im calling it right now.

His team will make the playoffs and probably go deep but he’s already won his last SB.

Very tough to see him sign off “Tom Brady Tampa Bay Buccaneers”. That really, really sucks.

It sucks but it’s what he wanted and his team opened the door for him.

Last edited:
His team will make the playoffs and probably go deep but he’s already won his last SB.
How do you determine that when Brady had a pile of 5hit for WRs and TEs in 2019?

It was bad in 2018, but 2019 tops all as the worst crap pile that Brady had to play with. Dorsett should be filling Gatorade jugs.

Just sit back and watch Brady with REAl NFL WRs who can get open and make plays.

How do you determine that when Brady had a pile of 5hit for WRs and TEs in 2019?

It was bad in 2018, but 2019 tops all as the worst crap pile that Brady had to play with. Dorsett should be filling Gatorade jugs.

Just sit back and watch Brady with REAl NFL WRs who can get open and make plays.

He did but he didn’t play well himself either. He’s also playing way better teams than the Jets, Bills and Dolphins. Also Austin Collie, Dobson and the rest of them say hi - and he played all right with them.

He did but he didn’t play well himself either. He’s also playing way better teams than the Jets, Bills and Dolphins. Also Austin Collie, Dobson and the rest of them say hi - and he played all right with them.

Its flipped reality. Makes it fascinating to see it play out.. Right down to him finding his way around Tampa. Staying cool. It's different there. And then the pressure to perform.. it's not the same as good old patriots do your job...

He left. He chose to leave. He made his bed, he will have to lie in it. I Imagine there will be a time when he misses how Belichick coaches. Probably not this season unless it's later on, but 2021? Absolutely.

Some people don't think this was a big deal. I do. He left by choice, and it shades how I look at him.

Well his contract only runs through 2021.

He can always come back in 2022

Ask Cavs fans how they felt about LeBron right after "The Decision."

Does that mean Brady is coming back in 2022 to win us another SB?

Tom Brady has reportedly discussed playing beyond age 45 | Boston.com

Honestly its a brillant plan. Brady and BB discuss that they don't have the ammunition for a legit SB run the next 2 years.

Brady takes a 2 year vacation in Florida and win rings 7 and 8. Honestly a Brady(with legit offensive weapons)/Mahomes Super Bowl would be awesome.

Then in 2022, Brady makes his triumphant return to New England to win rings 9 an 10 on a newly reloaded Patriots squad.

Last edited:
Brady: I appreciate and will miss the fans most of all (which was clearly the reason for the article)

Fans: (Too embarrassing to even write)

Brady's father said he had to go to counseling for separation anxiety after his boy went college so may be the nut doesn't fall far from the tree and Tommy feels the pain under the surface.

I hope Brady plays until he's 50.

Guy is amazing.

More than likely. Odd things may happen and injuries are always a factor. On the merits, they aren’t even the best team in the division.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye