PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official - Your Thread Will Get Merged Here If you Don't Move on from Moss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OT: Moss stats last 16 games

Although I was never a fan of the 2007 style offense I liked Randy. In all seriousness I cannot imagine how depressed he must feel after his self inflicted wounds caused him to be cast out from Winner Heaven.

Yeah, I was a huge fan of the 2007 offense (at least through the first 11 games when they were nearly unstoppable) AND I liked Randy. A lot. It makes me uncomfortable to watch him just sitting there blankly staring.

I just never expected the move to trade him be proven so right so immediately. It's just disconcerting and yes, a little sad, for those of us who still have 81 jerseys hanging in our closets.

I missed anyone saying you can't.
Ian created a thread to merge all threads on that topic into. Whats the big deal. I swear people around here would complain about anything.

After a huge win over a 6-2 team, many had ranked as the best team in the NFL, we had a thread regarding NBC miscalculating the placement of the mythical yellow line, another about not getting 1 point, and still another criticizing our defense.

Folks around here like to complain.

Great call on this, Ian. I stayed away from the Board last week to avoid the despondent posters and the wails of "Where's Randy?" and "Randy, please come back to us!"

Where is he? This week, he was in Miami with a most impressive 1 reception in his 5th consecutive loss.

He does some smart things and some bonehead ones.

As some said here ... his best bet was to go to a team where he would be the #2 option. he could have done that by playing out the year here or even for the Vikings.

Oh well ... hope he doesn't crash land mentally over it.

Damn you Randy, and damn the Titans

Damn you Randy, for talking contract so early in the season. Coudnt you have waited after Dallas. Damn you for ending something so beautiful with Tommy, and than realizing what a mistake and idiot you were. I know what goes through your mind while you watch us, and I know you loved how we gave it to Pittsburg. Damn you for not being there to make us even more scary. You say that you miss every single player in that locker room, well Randy I am sure they miss you too, just like I do and all the Patriots fans who understand football. I know you nearly made it back and what a player you would have been given the second chance after realizing there is no other team like the New England Patriots. No Coach like BB, or owner like Bob Kraft, nor will you play with a Great like Brady. Damn you Randy, and damn the Titans for claiming you just when you were on your way back. The only games I will cheer you are against the Colts. Good luck in your life, but damn you for not being here to get double covered and being a pain to the opposition. So watch , enjoy and be there for the boys in Dallas for the Big one. Love Abdul.

Re: Damn you Randy, and damn the Titans

Ah, just what's needed...another Moss thread

I was thinking the OP's post was a joke, but I guess not. Dude, let it go. Damn the Titans? Moss was not coming back, and it's pretty obvious how this team is gelling without him. So again, thanks for the memories, THE END.

SICK thread. :bricks:

I feel bad about doubting Randy but I think he may be washed up. He hasn't done much at all this season and hasn't shown anything that he is Randy Moss anymore. It really lessens the sting of him not being here anymore.

I'm content without Moss and with the fact that he hasn't came back. He was a great player but he had his issues. Don't worry Abdul... He's in a better place.

Move on already.

So I guess win or lose, people will still talk about Moss on the board.

Damn you Randy, for talking contract so early in the season. Coudnt you have waited after Dallas. Damn you for ending something so beautiful with Tommy, and than realizing what a mistake and idiot you were. I know what goes through your mind while you watch us, and I know you loved how we gave it to Pittsburg. Damn you for not being there to make us even more scary. You say that you miss every single player in that locker room, well Randy I am sure they miss you too, just like I do and all the Patriots fans who understand football. I know you nearly made it back and what a player you would have been given the second chance after realizing there is no other team like the New England Patriots. No Coach like BB, or owner like Bob Kraft, nor will you play with a Great like Brady. Damn you Randy, and damn the Titans for claiming you just when you were on your way back. The only games I will cheer you are against the Colts. Good luck in your life, but damn you for not being here to get double covered and being a pain to the opposition. So watch , enjoy and be there for the boys in Dallas for the Big one. Love Abdul.

Move on!!!

:mad:Another moss thread! Awesome

Moss will be back in 2011..FACT

With who? Have you seen his last 16 games?

The Pats have made the decision that they are better off without him.

With who? Have you seen his last 16 games?

The Pats have made the decision that they are better off without him.

I agree the Pats are still a good team offensively and are well off without him but i can't get myself to say a team is "better" without Randy Moss, even if he is a decoy. He makes the offense better for other players, thats a fact.

Ill eat my skid marked stained shorts if hes back

By then he'll be even slower and more useless and probably more of a headcase too. Beautiful women don't age well as they are bitter about their fading looks. Diva wide receivers are probably the same.

I hate when people say "FACT", like it is a fact. How in the world would you know? WHy not say "OPINION". It's not a fact and I think you should banish yourself from the boards for a month or two if in fact he does not sign with NE in 2011.

As to the OP, he was old and washed up. Good riddance to the prima donna. Get over it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore