PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Ravens Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most rigged drive Ive ever seen.

That sucked, but let's be honest here, Arrington got beat like an Ochocinco spouse on that one.

Sabol would have made a masterpiece on how bad these refs are

For all the good work by the pats in the 1st Q it has been ruined by the refs. The Balt D is well rested thanks to extra timeouts and they have the momentum now.

wow. I rewind the dvr 5 times and I don't get the pass interference call on Mayo. Someone help me understand that please. I beg u.

It's in inconceivable that as fans in our homes can witness such terrible calls and there is no movement from the NFL to make this right...it's a ****** disgrace...

Here we go again with the passive pass rush. Can we be aggressive and send atleast a 5th pass rusher Bill. Hasn't stopped the Ravens. CMON !

ref that overruled must have had torre on his fantasy team..slight push off, flag was thrown, not sure why another ref can overrule.

This is a damn sham! I want that POS officials leg broken! F this travesty!

I know we have a tendency to view games with Pats glasses on but these refs are seriously hurting us here...It seems like they are trying to keep this game close when we should have pulled away and made this a no contest :(

D line needs to generate a bit more heat on Flacco otherwise its been a great start

somebody forgot to tell NE baltimore were the bullys. the ol aint having it.

Kraft use your influence and get the other owners to end this

This is rapidly moving beyond incompetence.
You have to start questioning motive if this continues as one-sided.

Has it been over 20 minutes (clock time, not game time) since we've seenthe Patriots offense with the ball?

ref that overruled must have had torre on his fantasy team..slight push off, flag was thrown, not sure why another ref can overrule.

Maybe they had a better look, it was the right call.

come on get at least 3 pts or a TD here

I feel like this is pre-determined. A ref TD drive. very disappointed feels like watching a basketball game!!!!!

Here we go again with the passive pass rush. Can we be aggressive and send atleast a 5th pass rusher Bill. Hasn't stopped the Ravens. CMON !

why bother, they'll just get blatantly held too with no call. Rather have them in coverage at that point...Ninko and Jones are getting raped out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes