PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Ravens Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did that ball really go between the cross bars?

I don't think Belichick didn't thought it was good. After chasing down the ref at the end of the game I figured he didn't buy it. Then he was asked about it in the presser and there was a long pause before he finally answered that it was a question he "couldn't answer".

Re: Very simple, dont watch

I sent an email requesting a cancellation of my NFL Game Rewind situation. That's about the best I can do.

Bad calls both ways. Pats were completely and utterly effed the second they kicked the ball. Anybody who has watched this team the past few years saw this loss coming from the moon the second the ravens got the ball.

At the end of the day this team has a bunch of question marks on both sides of the ball. This could be one of those years where the pats finish 9-7 or 10-6.

Re: When do NFL games start?

Hi guys, I'm wondering if you know when the season opener is. It's a shame that it has been postponed due to a labor dispute, but I'm still excited for the start of the season.

Well you should be watching these practice games--tonight they had refs from the Edward Little vs Lewiston High School game officiating ;)

There were a few plays where he was bad, really bad, but overall he was solid tonight. He was clearly the best CB on the field. Arrington struggled far more than him.

Saying McCourty was the best CB on the field for us isn't really saying much.

He did well on some plays, but gave up a lot of crucial big plays for the opposing team.

Patriots continue to show they cannot win close games anymore...this is pathetic...now 12-12 in one possesion games the last three years...this team is staring at 1-3...what happened to chandler jones? he did NOTHIGN today

Yeah the refs were bad but this defense gave up almost five football fields of total offense. You can't win a game when that happens.

Not fair to rate the defense off of this game. The officials really stuck it to the Patriots defense. Those are calls that are tough to overcome when you're starting Arrington and McCourty, a pair of CBs who shouldn't be starting.

Re: Is mccourty really back?

Wow I registered here after lurking for a long time just to vent about how god awful McCourty is. Not just tonight, but in general. Absolutely no ball skills whatsoever, never mind the very obvious observation that he can't cover to save his life.

what an error of a game...what should have been a great game became a joke as the zebras botched call after call.

i hate you nfl and your dispute with the refs

Most people here have been saying that the replacements blow mule ****. With that said, the Patriots did enough to lose the game on their own. If both the offense and defense did enough to execute in tight spots, the refs would be a non-factor.

Re: When do NFL games start?

Well you should be watching these practice games--tonight they had refs from the Edward Little vs Lewiston High School game officiating ;)

You mean the replacement refs for Edward Little vs Lewiston High School, I presume?
spock.gif

These vermin give an whole new meaning to the term "Scabs."

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye