PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Ravens Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is McCourty getting coached by Sergio Brown?

nvm.......

Last edited:
Is mccourty really back?

Because now i am not sure....

The last time I saw such a horribly called game by the Refs was when Pittsburgh played Seattle in the SB. Two ridiculous calls on the Patriots to give the Ravens their last TD. The Call on Spikes that nullified a SACK and the call on McCourty who didn't even touch the receiver.

Also, talk about Horrible clock management by the Pats. Absolutely ridiculous at the end of the game there. They should have used their time outs so they could have at least had a shot at getting the ball back.

ugh what a crappy game

How many games do we have to lose like this before this team smartens up.
1) They cannot afford to get conservative and lose their nerve when the offense has the ball and an opportunity to put the game away because we will not hold up on defense at the end
2) This system method of playing defense with few athletes has run its course in an NFL that favors offense with gazelles running all over the field. Ya' need some athletes in that secondary. Even one athlete back there would have won this game.

Refs gave that game to Baltimore - spotted them a TD

I'm boycotting the NFL until the real referees are back. It's clear the NFL doesn't give a **** and it's a complete disrespect to the fans and the integrity of the game. The only way to make this ****hole organization move it's hand is to hit them where it counts - in the ratings.

I don't think Belichick thought that kick was good ...

Now that BB is probably going to be fined anyway.........does he have the balls to make a point?

We'll get 'em next time. With any luck... the regular refs will be back by then too!

I feel like I just got kicked in the schnutz while the refs poured sugar in my car's gas tank..............wow

This one is a hard pill to swallow even for the most even-tempered homer.

We lost games just this same way last year with the regular refs.

You can't control the refs or the breaks. When we had control in a game we figured we weren't getting calls against the Ravens defense, we sat our best running back and pissed away a series. Seriously, why would anyone fear play action with Woodhead as RB?

Re: Is mccourty really back?

The whole defense was horrible. Not to mention the refs keeping a few drives going.

McCourty still looks better to me. I think the defense just had a terrible game. The other guys looked worse.

Re: Is mccourty really back?

That was an embarrassing performance by the entire secondary.

Can't even use the refs as an excuse for that, they might have cost us a W but that doesn't excuse how bad they looked tonight.

Well, that was the game with the most BS calls I've seen in a long time, good night everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back