PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs 49'ers game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
bad route by woody

Pats didn't deserve to win. This team has too many flaws so frustrating.

Should have punted and hoped the D forced 3 and out

No.. too close to the 2 minute mark. Once you get a first down inside two minutes, you can kneel out the game.

Rather have lost a blow out...or a game like this?

Me? Blow out becasue i was ready for it..but they reeled me back in just to let me down again

I am praying for a Blocked FG or fumble.

We played like a losing team. Defense again giving up at the worst time.

This is horrendous game calling by the 49ers.. all they had to do was get a first down and kneel out the game.

nice comeback effort pats... but now you know who we are. most of you gave us respect before the game but for those who didnt... how do you feel now? lol

Pats didn't deserve to win. This team has too many flaws so frustrating.

I disagree. Your expectations are way out of whack for any football team.

We lost this one on turnovers and special teams. :(

No.. too close to the 2 minute mark. Once you get a first down inside two minutes, you can kneel out the game.

Agree. Brady had the ball. You punt he may never get it again. Even if you get it back, at some point in a game like this you need to convert a fourth and 2, give or take.

Really happy with the second half display. This is a mentally tough team and they showed it tonight. It sucks that we probably won't get the bye anymore but this team showed it is mentally tough enough to go on the road and in win in Denver or Houston.

I don't care about this can't blame one thing criteria, that loss was on the ST. That KR after tying it up namely.... killer. And you can't keep asking your offense to go 80-90 yards drive after drive. The 49ers are going 3 and out yet we are somehow starting inside our 10, INEXCUSABLE.

First last year's SB now this game, can't believe a team that puts such stress on ST can have it bite us in the *** in 2 huge games.

Should have called a Woodhead run on 3rd and 1, or at least on 4th and 1.

pats had no business winning or coming close to winning this game...49ers were the much better team tonight

Everyone's going to give the happy moral victory BS, but I see it the defense/offense/ST choking once again when we needed them most.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back