PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Colts AFC Championship Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Revis gets banged up, comes back, gets an interception

He's everything Talib couldn't be

He better stay or i will break things...see him dancing in the circle at the end...awesome

qouoquN.gif

LOL, Gronk is going to party all night

Tremendous game by the pats. This May be the best second half football team in history.

Love the killer attitude this team has.

This team never takes a play off....special..special year

Kyle Arrington was just outstanding on TY Hilton. I have to think that if Arrington had been healthy and active against GB that he would have matched up well on Randall Cobb, and allowed Browner to match up on Davante Adams ... whole different ball game.

The crowed was amped tonight I'm not gonna have a voice for a week.

Kyle Arrington was just outstanding on TY Hilton. I have to think that if Arrington had been healthy and active against GB that he would have matched up well on Randall Cobb, and allowed Browner to match up on Davante Adams ... whole different ball game.
It would be surprising if Arrington wasn't given a player or the player of the match award. He was magnificent.

Agreed. And I don't think Chung was mentioned once all night.

The Arrington contract went from being horrible to really working out this year.

Kudos to the defense bouncing back after the Ravens game, they looked good.

On to Seattle. We got this.

Pretty great post from Colts board:

You know what the saddest part of all is?

I ain't even mad.

We lost to the pats last year in the divisional round, I blew my top. That was a fire, a sting I hadn't felt in a long time.

When we lost to them this season, I felt it again. All that fan rage, always being second best, always having that glass ceiling crushing our heads...

Tonight when I went back to playing Skyrim at 31-7, I wasn't even mad at all. Let down for sure. But mad? Nope.

The New England patriots are our daddies. They own us.

We beat them ONE time in the playoffs. And even then we had to come back from 18 down at half.

We can't beat New England. They have pounded us into submission over the years to the point that I'm cool with it. "Oh, New England is on the schedule? Go ahead and mark that as a loss, that ain't gonna happen."

I'll never even entertain the idea that we can beat the Patriots until the clock strikes 0:00 and we have a lead. In whatever strange post apocalyptic future land that happens to take place in.

It is what it is. We can't compete with New England. Same story, different decade. Rinse and repeat. Rinse and repeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back