PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs 49'ers game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am incredibly bitter about the ST play tonight. Just horrid.

nice comeback effort pats... but now you know who we are. most of you gave us respect before the game but for those who didnt... how do you feel now? lol

You won't win the Superbowl.

Lol

Still a slight chance of a comeback. Will be very, very tough.

Pats didn't deserve to win. This team has too many flaws so frustrating.

On the contrary, to me, this team showed me a lot tonight. They played awful, huge mistakes, there were 7 fumbles and SF recovered 6 of them, and still almost pulled off a miraculous win. They showed a lot of heart tonight.

We lost this one on turnovers and special teams. :(

We lost it on the Ridley fumble. He was 10 yards away from a 17-10 game, instead it went to a 24-3 game.

Tough to overcome all the turnovers and bad special teams play. They'll rebound big next weekend.

If we don't turn the ball over this team is unstoppable. Think about it who can beat this offense? We just turned the number 1 D into jelly.

Maybe we recover an onside kick? Anything can happen at this point.

Special teams was the game. Gost couldn't get it to the end zone. Probably windy.

49ers started 3 drives this half inside the 30 and scored on one play each time.

I don't care about this can't blame one thing criteria, that loss was on the ST. That KR after tying it up namely.... killer. And you can't keep asking your offense to go 80-90 yards drive after drive. The 49ers are going 3 and out yet we are somehow starting inside our 10, INEXCUSABLE.

First last year's SB now this game, can't believe a team that puts such stress on ST can have it bite us in the *** in 2 huge games.

Welker looks extremely slow on punt returns. McCourty looks like he's just avoiding fumbling the ball when he runs it on kickoff returns too.

Plus all the holding penalties late on those punt returns killed us.

Re: Patriots still can't deal with a more physical team! Ravens, Giants, Seahawks, Ca

for about 15 min until i got a txt...but doesn't matter...shouldn't have been down 31
Brave of you to admit that.

Sad, but brave.

Well at the end of the day, teams killed us tonight. Niners punter was as responsible for this Niners win as anybody was. Great punts under pressure...Pats nabbed for stupid holding calls both punts late buried the Pats in their end.

Great comeback. Terrific game. Niners have a real running game and the Pats have not seen much of that this year. Don't know why team's guys end up holding in those situations.....really stupid play and I suspect the kind of mistake that drives BB right up the wall.

#2 seed is gone....will have to go to denver in order to reach SB now

Oh cmon guys. Hang onto the damn ball.

On the contrary, to me, this team showed me a lot tonight. They played awful, huge mistakes, there were 7 fumbles and SF recovered 6 of them, and still almost pulled off a miraculous win. They showed a lot of heart tonight.

I don't see them going to Denver and Houston and winning despite what happened last week.

60 passes or Brady.

Deion clutch again!

Pats overcame EVERY mistake and the ST's lost it just as quickly as they tied it up.

I think Collinsworth may be right and the Pats spent too much energy on the comeback that they were just spent at the end.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye