PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots at. Bills : GAME DAY THREAD 2015 Week 2 (9/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LeGarrette Blount for 120+ yards. You heard it here first!

My biggest hope is that Mason, Andrews, Jackson and Kline can impede Williams and Dareus enough to give Brady the time he needs to hit his receivers..

I hate Bart Scott, but he is a major, major upgrade over Shannon Sharpe. Like Sharpe, Scott isn't afraid to speak his mind. Unlike Sharpe, Scott doesn't spew jibberish and actually makes some good points.
Hardly fair. a cardboard cutout (of shannon sharpe) would seem more intelligent by comparison. sorta like the SAT scores where you'd get a score of 200 for just putting your name on the sheet and not answering questions than trying to answer questions and score below 200.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ly-on-brady-playing-no-excuses-when-bills-win

Jim Kelly thinks the Bills-Patriot games reminds him of the Bills-Dolphins from his years of playing. I would say, it should actually feel more like the Bills-Cowboys. :D

This is what I hate about the Bills. They win one or two big games early and they talk like they are the kings of the heap even though they haven't proven anything yet other than beating a really good team or two. I have never gotten how fast the Bills can get a false sense of bravado every year they have a quick start.

Hardly fair. a cardboard cutout (of shannon sharpe) would seem more intelligent by comparison. sorta like the SAT scores where you'd get a score of 200 for just putting your name on the sheet and not answering questions than trying to answer questions and score below 200.

True. But I think Bart Scott has been fairly good last year and this year as an analyst. He has the mouth and not afraid to speak his mind that networks like, but unlike the Cris Carters, Shannon Sharpes, etc. of the world he actually makes some really good points.

Wow! Who know that Bart Scott is the voice of reason on NBC? While the rest of the panel basically said that Manning is still as good as ever just a little less mobile and all the Broncos need to do is let him run his offense more, Scott said that much of what we have saw from Denver is a mirage. That they could be easily be 0-2 right now and they cannot count on turnovers returned for TDs and 50 plus yard field goals all year and that Manning does seem to have some serious arm strength issues.

I hate Bart Scott, but he is a major, major upgrade over Shannon Sharpe. Like Sharpe, Scott isn't afraid to speak his mind. Unlike Sharpe, Scott doesn't spew jibberish and actually makes some good points.
Scott must have taken a few too many hits to the head at the end of his career that straightened him out.

My biggest hope is that Mason, Andrews, Jackson and Kline can impede Williams and Dareus enough to give Brady the time he needs to hit his receivers..
2 seconds will do.

BTW, I would read into too much of the line up of the o-line at the pregame warm up. We have seen in the past a far different line up than what the Pats come out in to start the game. It happens a decent amount. At least a handful times a year.

Last year the Pats did a very good job against this line. Granted the interior is very different, but the smaller Wendell handled Dareus very well. A bigger Mason and Kline might do better.

This is what I hate about the Bills. They win one or two big games early and they talk like they are the kings of the heap even though they haven't proven anything yet other than beating a really good team or two. I have never gotten how fast the Bills can get a false sense of bravado every year they have a quick start.
Not to mention, teams like the Patriots, take longer to gel and always finish the season strong. Once teams have more film on the Bills, they tend to lose more often. This to me means that they can get a solid group of starters, but either lack the ability to adjust their game (due to players or coaches) or don't stock the roster from top to bottom with enough talent to offset injuries (though they did have 1 horrible year of industries and they kept fighting/competing each week).

They got this...mooch said Taylor will pass for 400 yards in his bold prediction..LOL

I wonder how many snaps Rufus Johnson might see inside today.

They got this...mooch said Taylor will pass for 400 yards in his bold prediction..LOL
Does that count interception yardage?

Granted, he could have a good day against our defense because that happens occasionally.

Well thats better than the jest, who talk like they're winning the super bowl a day after the draft.

If Tyrod Taylor throws for 400+ it means the Patriots have won in a blowout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News