PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots at. Bills : GAME DAY THREAD 2015 Week 2 (9/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Who know that Bart Scott is the voice of reason on NBC? While the rest of the panel basically said that Manning is still as good as ever just a little less mobile and all the Broncos need to do is let him run his offense more, Scott said that much of what we have saw from Denver is a mirage. That they could be easily be 0-2 right now and they cannot count on turnovers returned for TDs and 50 plus yard field goals all year and that Manning does seem to have some serious arm strength issues.

I hate Bart Scott, but he is a major, major upgrade over Shannon Sharpe. Like Sharpe, Scott isn't afraid to speak his mind. Unlike Sharpe, Scott doesn't spew jibberish and actually makes some good points.
Believe that same panel was saying Tom was done after the first four games of the season when the O-Line was in flux. They hate that Manning is done. :rolleyes:

This is what I hate about the Bills. They win one or two big games early and they talk like they are the kings of the heap even though they haven't proven anything yet other than beating a really good team or two. I have never gotten how fast the Bills can get a false sense of bravado every year they have a quick start.

This bravado reeks of desperation. Brady closes windows for the rest of the AFCE. Book it.

9 mins till game day......let's go !!!

We get teh D announcers..because it's the jills of course

so all of the rookies are playing again?? lol this should be fun.
if we lose, watch espn celebrate!!

go pats!!! time to deflate the jills

Gotta shut these losers up.

So sick of hearing about the Bills like they are going to the SB...well i mean this is their SB...based on 1 game? Against a weak colts team?

"Been in the same system for 16 years"

Thats complete bullcrap. He must be thinking of Peyton.

George Washington Bridge for sale.

Pats need to try and take the crowd out early.....they are really loud right now !

WOOOOOOOOOO, I'm so excited!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye