PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots at. Bills : GAME DAY THREAD 2015 Week 2 (9/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@caplannfl: Why isn't Brian Quick active? Doesn't play on special teams, would be #5 WR if active. UDFA WR B. Marquez saw 19 snaps on specials last wk.

Random thought: He'd be a decent trade candidate. Probably could be had for a 7th.

Random thought, but looks like we're wearing the home jerseys again today. We've had 3 away games this year including the preseason, and we haven't worn our away jerseys once. Odd!

He actually had snaps on D as well as ST.

If he's a healthy scratch, it's the first time in his career IIRC. Then again, they could just be alternating him and Wilson (who was inactive last week).

Mike Reiss ‏@MikeReiss 3m3 minutes ago
Safety Nate Ebner, core special teams player, was tested pre-game by medical/athletic training staff. Deactivation appears health-related

when did Bills become super powers of the NFL? pats getting a point in most books...wow

Only the Patriots get to play in two Super Bowls a year. Thankfully we aren't Bills fans and the real super bowl is in February.

Supposedly not a healthy scratch.. see earlier post with tweet about Ebner having to convince the training staff he was good to go..
Was not on the injury report all week. Must have hurt himself on the plane.

• Winner
Reactions: PP2
when did Bills become super powers of the NFL? pats getting a point in most books...wow

Remember that the Home team automatically gets 3 Points. Also, History says that the Pats struggle with Rex Ryan teams.. Last 5 games decided by 3 points..

I will be surprised if the game is decided by more than that..

Was mpt on the injury report all week. Must have hurt himself on the plane.
Could have done something Friday during practice... Or could be that he got sick ala Wendell..

Lol ESPN app alerted me "C Bryan Stork will play today"... Pretty sure that isn't how it works

Remember that the Home team automatically gets 3 Points. Also, History says that the Pats struggle with Rex Ryan teams.. Last 5 games decided by 3 points..

I will be surprised if the game is decided by more than that..
I agree this will be a tight game. I get the impression many here feel this game is going to be a cake walk, i don't understand why.

I called this like two weeks ago and got laughed out of the thread lol. Looking forward to seeing what he can do this week!

You know I didn't.

Cadet will see the ball thrown his way today. Could be on KR as well.

The game's at 1p. Anything else is just noise at this point. GO PATS!!!

You know I'm really excited to watch this game, even got a new tv hung on the wall yesterday, and than a family member decides to have a kids birthday party at 2pm! !!! Is it wrong of me to wonder how they can do this to me? Lol :rolleyes:
Been there. I feel your pain. Make that kid a diehard Patriot fan. That's the best advice I can throw out there. ;)

The Bills are waving the red flag at the Patriots with their insulting remarks. Let's hope they don't
respond with a flat, laid back response. I'd like to see an aggressive response that take the heat off the
secondary.

Honestly won't even be that bummed if the Pats lose. I mean way people are talking buffalo is the team with 4 SBs and are the defending champions. So the perception out there right now is this should be a cakewalk for the bills and it would be an upset if they were to lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back