PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

**The official Day 2 Patriots Draft Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, you know you guys should really go tell BB he is killing this team. It is your duty.

for months I've been panning mock drafts and NONE of them were this bad!!!!!

IS it me, or are the Pats still without a starting guard, a DE, and an OLB????????
Its you.......

If were going offense can we at least grab a few good interior O-lineman so Brady has time to hand off to whats his name .....Ridley

Last edited:
I'm not in love with the Ridley pick but can live with Mallett. We havbe an abundance of picks so we can afford to do this. Lets see how we all feel when next offseason teams are offering all sorts of picks for him when he proves he can remove his off filed issues.

I love the Vereen pick. I am a big fan of his. Dowling has grown on me. I wish we could have addressed the front 7 but Bill evaluates the players against what he has on the roster and he hasn't felt that Reed, houston, Bailey etc are an upgrade over Cunningham and Ninkovich.

If Bill thinks we have picks that can be used on people like Mallett for the future then I'm hoping Greg Romeus makes his way onto the team in the 4th round. Chris Carter is another of my binkies - would be a decent 3rd down rusher.

everyone's pissed because BB makes you look like fools

There goes my boy Hankerson. :(

This Draft has really upset me, due to its unfathomable stupidity...But I thank the Gods that chumps like yourself are around to provide comic relief!! :D

Fortunately, there's an abundance of clowns tapdancing and entertaining us in this website.

just picked up oaklands second legooo

Last edited:
The Mallet pick really doesn't bother me, it's the Ridley pick. Seriously, there wasn't a front 7 guy we liked more?

Agreed. Particularly after the year that BJGE had. Did we need to go 2 RBs in this draft with our pass rushing woes?

Schefter just tweeted Pats trade their 3rd & 4th round pick to Oakland for their 2012 2nd round pick....

The Mallet pick really doesn't bother me, it's the Ridley pick. Seriously, there wasn't a front 7 guy we liked more?

This.
A RB who runs 4.66?
There isn't a guard or a DE better than this midget?
This is the worst pick I've seen BB make.
Not that bothered with Mallet, but absolutely hate Ridley.

Lombardi on NFLN: Our next 3 and 4 to the Raiders for their 2012 2nd

So Groundhog Day next year: Another 2 1's and 2 2's!

Last edited:
Ridley was a consensus not top 100 rated player. Mallett may be able to rush the passer.:D

Seriously there are still good OLB prospects out here. The draft is not over.

Which they can then trade! Mallett could be a 2016 3rd & 5th 2017 4th 2018 3rd 2019 2nd and 2020 1st.

Only one second? :)

I believe RobertGallery will be a patriot guard next year. The o-line will block out the sun.

By the way pats just traded a 4th and 3rd for oaklands 2nd next year.

Been digging Mallett ever since I saw him at that skills challenge - where he smoked Locker..

pass rusher in free agency - no problem ;)

They could have had Hankerson and they took Ryan Maleaf. The one thing I hope is that Stroud knocks his ass out day one in camp the second Maleaf goes Malibu's Most Wanted on him.

for months I've been panning mock drafts and NONE of them were this bad!!!!!

IS it me, or are the Pats still without a starting guard, a DE, and an OLB????????

It's not you.

It's truly testimony to how much of an ATROCITY this Draft has turned into, that you suddenly come across as semi-lucid. :mad:

Hope theirs some fifth round monster pass rusher, just traded our third and fourth.

To be honest....I love the Mallett pick

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore