WR Sean Riley (Syracuse)
WR Jeff Thomas (Miami)
WR Isaiah Zuber (Mississippi State)
TE Rashod Berry (Ohio State)
TE Jake Burt (Boston College)
DE Nick Coe (Auburn)
DE Trevon Hill (Miami)
DT Bill Murray (William & Mary)
DT Courtney Wallace Jr. (Louisiana Tech)
LB De'Jon Harris (Arkansas)
LB Kyahva Tezino (San Diego State)
CB Myles Bryant (Washington)

Last edited:
Here’s our current roster based as I have it logged currently if anyone wants to take a peek. Generally it goes in order of cap hit but I have not kept exact track of that. Blue highlight means the player is signed beyond this season.

B3AEE903-311E-488C-8488-E5A739EE22C0.jpeg

A dark horse Heisman candidate as a dual threat pro passer after his sophomore season.

However, a shoulder injury his junior year, subpar coaching at his side of the ball, terrible offensive line play, and poor scheming and play calling by the coaches put the lid on what this Arizona kid can do.

Making sense of Brian Lewerke's decline with Michigan State football

Look at his tweet. We see the pathos that drove player #199 twenty years ago:

I gotta go to camp to get a picture of me and the two MSU Brians. Or is it “Brianses”.

Joejuan has zero role here. Trade him for a pick or a player.

Looks promising

these udfa receivers all look like undersized speedsters

Often they report players who agreed to a contract. Nothing is certain until its actually signed. Would not be surprised about 2-3 situations where circumstances changed.

Also usually 1-2 vets get released after Draft

I'm trying to figure out if you are trolling Harry or if you have quite a few UDFA binkies that you are excited about....I'm sure most of us know the answer, but please let everyone know who your new binkies are

Should we place bets on which UDFA WR outperforms Harry this year? Last year Meyers outplayed him from Day 1, so who will it be this year?

Here’s our current roster based as I have it logged currently if anyone wants to take a peek. Generally it goes in order of cap hit but I have not kept exact track of that. Blue highlight means the player is signed beyond this season.

View attachment 27131

Thanks. Great job.

Looks like some WRs would be tryouts since they normally go with 11 in TC. The Q is how they would go about it now.. Also depends on injury situation.

They still need to add quite a few OL. 16 is the norm and acc to your list they have 13 now. Ferentz would be the obvious signing at the missing C spot (unless they somehow manufacture a legit backup) and at least a couple more tackles.

There is a slight overload at DL so some cut could come from there..

Last edited:
The balance in the universe is restoring. **** Rehbein is smiling down from heaven. Greatness, which had seemingly receded from our shores, is returned.

The enormous hands of Brian Lewerke will bring it back.
Lewerke_Feature_Photo_1_08_05_19_MSU_FTL_MEDIADAY_PORTRAITS_0322.JPG

He puts those hands to good use when tackling, something he seems to need to do on a regular basis

I'm trying to figure out if you are trolling Harry or if you have quite a few UDFA binkies that you are excited about....I'm sure most of us know the answer, but please let everyone know who your new binkies are

Don't know enough about the UDFA WRS. I just know Harry sucks, and it won't take much for one of them to outperform him this season (if there is a season).

I am willing to bet Jeff Thomas makes the Roster. Looks a great pickup ,,,Speed speed ,speed and good hands. That is if he stays out of trouble and is mature.
Fantastic and blessed athlete ,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye