PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Jets suck (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that this thread is still going, but I'm glad it is. I was just thinking the other day how much I loathe the Green Beans from top to bottom -- from Woody Johnson all the way down to their cretinous fan base. I saw Jenkins interviewed on NFLN last night and the fat slob was dancing on camera, flapping his gums about how fired up LaClassian is, :blahblah::blahblah: . The whole culture around that franchise is obnoxious and foul, like a massive, room-clearing Jabba Wrecks fart. No redeeming qualities whatsoever.

Hey at least we didn't get caught cheating and have your three superbowl championships tarnished. Oh I know, everyone else was doing it so it's not really the Pats fault even if they were warned not to do it.

Last edited:
Hey at least we didn't get caught cheating and have your three superbowl championships tarnished. Oh I know, everyone else was doing it so it's not really the Pats fault even if they were warned not to do it.

None of what you said is true. BTW, enjoy NOT winning the division yet again. LOSERS

Oh no? I know there is a picture floating around somewhere of the jets doing the same thing...but whatever.

Oh no? I know there is a picture floating around somewhere of the jets doing the same thing...but whatever.

Were the Jets warned by the NFL not do it?

I harbor no ill will towards the Jets fans. They only get my sympathy and condolences.

I spent one week as a Jets fan, and that experience was a miserable and pathetic ending in a game ending interception by Brett Favre.

I would not wish Jet fan-hood on my worst enemy, it is a horrible way to go thru life.

I harbor no ill will towards the Jets fans. They only get my sympathy and condolences.

I spent one week as a Jets fan, and that experience was a miserable and pathetic ending in a game ending interception by Brett Favre.

I would not wish Jet fan-hood on my worst enemy, it is a horrible way to go thru life.

I've learned to never put my trust in Brett Favre, he is a king of choking.

F*ck the Jets and their "fans".

A- The SBs arent tarnished
B- dont you wish you had some success that someone could try to tarnish?

Were the Jets warned by the NFL not do it?

Your own Ratgini was caught with TWO cameras "illegally" placed on the sideline. Jetdell did ZERO. But then, why would a former employee, who owes his entire career to the owners of the Rats,do ANYTHING to a Jet head coach, when trying to besmirch and ruin the successful franchise up the road is in the BEST INTERESTS of the Johnson family and the NY Jets?

Typical Green Beans fan who doesn't understand football or the NFL. If you did, you'd realize what BB did was not "cheating," in that it (A). was acknowledged by the commissioner to have provided no competitive advantage in the game being played, and (B). could not be quantified by ANYONE as proving a competitive advantage subsequently. BB was found guilty of breaking a procedural rule which he had misinterpreted, and nothing more.

And while we're on the subject of championships, know this: The New Jersey Green Beans have NEVER won a National Football League championship. The New York Jets won an AFL title in 1968 and also won an inter-league post-season exhibition game against the NFL Champion Baltimore Colts. That was 41 years ago, probably before you were born.

Face it Mangold: your "team" sucks, from top to bottom, up and down, sideways to infinity. Whatever integrity you could squeeze from that franchise wouldn't fill a thimble.

I love this New York/Boston Rivalry. Similar to the one we (Hamilton, ON), share with Toronto. Our saying is 'Nobody blows like the Argos'. Gotta love it.

mega-maid.jpg

Nice find, green tint really makes the picture :cool:

Typical Green Beans fan who doesn't understand football or the NFL. If you did, you'd realize what BB did was not "cheating," in that it (A). was acknowledged by the commissioner to have provided no competitive advantage in the game being played, and (B). could not be quantified by ANYONE as proving a competitive advantage subsequently. BB was found guilty of breaking a procedural rule which he had misinterpreted, and nothing more.

And while we're on the subject of championships, know this: The New Jersey Green Beans have NEVER won a National Football League championship. The New York Jets won an AFL title in 1968 and also won an inter-league post-season exhibition game against the NFL Champion Baltimore Colts. That was 41 years ago, probably before you were born.

Face it Mangold: your "team" sucks, from top to bottom, up and down, sideways to infinity. Whatever integrity you could squeeze from that franchise wouldn't fill a thimble.

First round picks don't get forfeited for simple misunderstandings.

They do when the Omissioner is a former Green Rat employee who owes his entire career to the Johnsons...but beyond that, even IF any of this nonsense had any validity, what does THAT have to do with the WORST FOOTBALL TEAM in the NFL over the past 41 years? It's not like the Rats were ever going to win anything of importance if NE was out of the picture...that is why YOU will forever be a rat lover and a perrenial loser..the two are married to each other..like swamp and stink

First round picks don't get forfeited for simple misunderstandings.

Very true. They get forfeited at the order of rookie commissioners in over their heads who cave in to the selfish demands of rival teams.

But no need to go OT. Your team sucks quite thoroughly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore