PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The best of the game thread: Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know, I must admit...I'm just a tad bit jealous of you Kontra. This thread and your overall development from that raw, wideyed neophyte into the biting, insightful wit you are today makes me proud....yet I'm a bit sad and jealous that I've been usurped by a younger, smarter, better board personality. I should have thought of this thread years ago. Proof that I've slipped and proof that life goes on as others sail through life while, I, Joe "Has Been" Kerr, have struck a reef.:(

Thanks, but the thread idea itself initially came from @luuked. I was merely the one that swung the axe.

Victim of my lazyness. It could have been me knighted by praise from @Joker. Damn :D :D

It's all about TeamWork!!

Every one'f you Did Your Job and achieved Victory!! I salute thee!!
beer.gif

Man i just don't get how so called fans can root for the Patriots to do bad just to prove their point on a messageboard. o_O
The GDT is emotional diarrhea.

If people actually took time to gather their emotions and thoughts I'd be 10x better.

Example.

My GDT post: "Solder is having a bad game. "

Another poster: "This team is awful"

Another poster: " They won't gain a single yard the rest of the game"

a little off topic but since it was brought up...I've never had the chance to meet the president. Not ANY president of anything , and that's OK. I'll tell you all a little secret though....I'd ride a mile on a double humped camel for just one date with Dorothy Hamill...:D

9687b20a1bcc127d93b945f27426a246.jpg

Yep.

Riddle me this If TB12 played like he did week one, would this have been a loss or a win? Defense was about as shoddy. Long plays after long plays. Again, everything about my quote was legit and true. Nothing was false, outside of the 8-8 thing, except, as you cannot comprehend....and the other pink hats...week one was what 8-8 teams look like.

Can’t wait for you to try and make me deny the truth just so you can have a bullying victory.

Actually..this whole thread is basically bullying. Good job!
Bullying? You have got to be kidding me.

There are posters and lurkers watching the game that are interested in the thoughtful hot takes , analysis and opinions of others but have to sift through the brain diarrhea of a bunch of winey *****es.

It's a colossal waste of time for those who come here looking for good insights.

This board has a purpose and I'm pretty sure what it is not is a repository of thought excrement for the emotionally weak so-called Pats fan that makes it their life's work to ***** and complain.

I fully support @KontradictioN 's work as I think these people have a total lack or self-awareness, consideration and respect for the Pats Fan community and need calling out and to know their behavior is unacceptable. If they want to continue, this is what will happen.

Maybe by calling them out they'll clean up their act or go away.

Last edited:
I don't like your handle and I'll tell you why...when I was a kid all my friends called me "Crazy Luke". It stuck with me until I matriculated at B.U. I used to do some crazy off the wall stuff and my buds would tell the hapless victims "you just got Luked!". Having matured into the fine example of manhood that I represent today, I look back with dismay on all the "flaming bag of dog shyt" pranks I played on the neighborhood gentry. Give me a pack of Lucky Strikes and a crate of blockbusters and you'd think WW3 was breaking out all around your cellar windows. I see "luuked" and all the old memories come flooding back like the cold, hard kiss at the end of a wet fist.
That being said, YOU sir are a shining knight amongst the serfs and peons infesting the dark corners of the interweb. Change your handle to Luke Nukem and you could one day rise to the top! of what, I have no idea

That is even better than getting a complement from you. Love you @Joker

Yep, I think it's time to bid a fond adieu to the patsfans.com. I've dealt with some bottom-feeders before, but compared to the scum here they look like Mother Teresa. They clearly have taken over the place and it is hard to fathom how any decent person could exist here or how anybody could allow them to exist here. Bad medicine. Have a nice day.

Then for the love of god get the **** out.. the board will be a better place for it..

Bullying? You have got to be kidding me.

There are posters and lurkers who watch the game are interested in the thoughtful hot takes , analysis and opinions of others but have to sift through the brain diarrhea of a bunch of winey *****es.

It's a colossal waste of time for those who come here looking for good insights.

This board has a purpose and I'm pretty sure what it is not is a repository of thought excrement for the emotionally weak so-called Pats fan that makes it their life's work to ***** and complain.

I fully support @KontradictioN 's work as I think these people have a total lack or self-awareness, consideration and respect for the Pats Fan community.

Maybe by calling them out they'll clean up their act or go away.
I'm still trying to figure out how quoting SOMEONE'S OWN WORDS and then putting in score, time remaining, quarter, down and distance, or what happened the following play is bullying. I anxiously await a response on the matter.

Hey bigot, do you know using mentally handicapped persons to mock somebody is despicable? You really are bottom-feeding trash. I see the pattern is consistent with you.

And btw, you do contribute dogshit. You're worthless.

Stop bringing your family into this. I bet your parents were brother and sister

****y

I'm still trying to figure out how quoting SOMEONE'S OWN WORDS and then putting in score, time remaining, quarter, down and distance, or what happened the following play is bullying. I anxiously await a response on the matter.

I highly doubt you will get a response.

I'm dead serious about my post. Calling these people out is genius. I usually just ignore them but with the speed of the GD thread and the type of game it was, it got to the point of unbearable....more than usual and with the schedule and injuries there will be more like this.

Thats football.

I highly doubt you will get a response.

I'm dead serious about my post. Calling these people out is genius. I usually just ignore them but with the speed of the GD thread and the type of game it was, it got to the point of unbearable....more than usual and with the schedule and injuries there will be more like this.

Thats football.

The irony is that its one of them coming back for more instead of just acknowledging the hot take. Someone really doesnt want to lose on the interwebs..

The irony is that its one of them coming back for more instead of just acknowledging the hot take. Someone really doesnt want to lose on the interwebs..
I guess so!!

The right reaction to getting called out when your rush-to-declare-the-game-a-loss post gets shown the light of day would be:

"Heh, yeah, I really lost it there, glad to be wrong!"

Nobody would give you anything but a pat on the back. But ************ apparently being intellectually humble enough to admit you looked like a moron on an internet discussion board is a foreign concept.

The right reaction to getting called out when your rush-to-declare-the-game-a-loss post gets shown the light of day would be:

"Heh, yeah, I really lost it there, glad to be wrong!"

Nobody would give you anything but a pat on the back. But ************ apparently being intellectually humble enough to admit you looked like a moron on an internet discussion board is a foreign concept.
The lengths that people will go in order to avoid saying 3 words: "I was wrong", are incredible.

Again. It’s simple. You are taking people’s words and posting them only for embarrassment purposes. It’s also meant to force people to get in line with the group think mentality that’s starting to take root here. Soon, people will be afraid to say anything negative or off the cuff because it will be put into a post such as this. What incentive is there to voice your own opinion even if it’s ridiculous? Only to be told you have to say “I was wrong and this will all go away.”

Group think at its finest.

Again. It’s simple. You are taking people’s words and posting them only for embarrassment purposes. It’s also meant to force people to get in line with the group think mentality that’s starting to take root here. Soon, people will be afraid to say anything negative or off the cuff because it will be put into a post such as this. What incentive is there to voice your own opinion even if it’s ridiculous? Only to be told you have to say “I was wrong and this will all go away.”

You DO realize who you're constructing this post to, correct? I understand you only came around in January of 2015, but there are many people here that would readily tell you that I've been extremely negative of this team in the past. I'm not against being critical of the team when it's deserved at all. What I AM critical of are posts as absolutely ridiculous as yours was. Just own it, admit it, and move on. Your explanations and attempts to walk a terrible post back aren't fooling anyone here. Well, except for Babe... and he's gone now.

I know people are making this point again and again and you seem to ignore it but if you feel strong enough about something to actually make a post (or especially a separate thread) then I dont understand how confronting you with your own words is bullying.

Figured I'd begin doing this week to week to showcase some of the finest stupidity this forum has to offer in the game day thread. Notice that a lot of these are the same people over and over again...

One play before a 3rd and 1 stop with 1:13 left to go in the half.

6+ minutes to go in the 2nd quarter.

McCourty's coverage was perfect on the play. The throw was better.

1:42 left in the 3rd, up 28-27.

Week 3.

12:14 left in the 4th.

Just under 8 minutes left in the 4th.
LOL, the sad thing is, I often think these things, even for a split second, in my mind as I watch the game. However, in my defense I ventured into the game day thread once several years ago and vowed never to return (a promise I have kept), and I forget all negative thoughts and threats once the Pats score again.

I know people are making this point again and again and you seem to ignore it but if you feel strong enough about something to actually make a post (or especially a separate thread) then I dont understand how confronting you with your own words is bullying.

That's because it's not. He's whining because he's getting buried on the matter. It's the natural progression after he attempted to confront it with bravado in the last couple of weeks. Give it a few more weeks and he'll finally admit that he went a bit too far and all will be dropped and forgotten (by me at least).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back