PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2011 season: The Jets Suck (merged a lot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toe suck poisoning has increased in the NY/NJ metro area by over 10,000% the past three years...looks like an epidemic....they better get a Kardashian on the case ASAP or the Mayan Toemaggeddon prediction may come to pass....

The link was provided. Click it!

I shouldn't have to tell you this BUT...if you want this Rat cretin to see the missing link, you'll have to provide him with a mirror...

gil_home_02.jpg

I shouldn't have to tell you this BUT...if you want this Rat cretin to see the missing link, you'll have to provide him with a mirror...

gil_home_02.jpg

ahhhhhh Joker, my favorite poster. How's it going buddy?

I don't consider the Giants a rival. We play them once every 4 years. How is that a rival? I would pick out 5 other AFC teams that I consider rivals before I even touch the Giants.

Why the insensitivity towards the Jets? I come in peace good sir. I like this board a lot.

Why the insensitivity toward the Green Beans? For your answer, re-read the title of this thread.

I would think you might consider the Giants a rival because they draw the dominant fan base in your area and are your "big brothers," so to speak.

Why the insensitivity toward the Green Beans? For your answer, re-read the title of this thread.

I would think you might consider the Giants a rival because they draw the dominant fan base in your area and are your "big brothers," so to speak.

They definitely were this season, no doubt about that.

Just gotta plug in our biggest areas of weakness via FA and the draft, no different than any other team.

You can find a new owner, general manager and head coach via free agency and the draft? :confused: How? :confused::confused:

You can find a new owner, general manager and head coach via free agency and the draft? :confused: How? :confused::confused:

Haha. We have a good owner. Not as good as Kraft, but he hasn't held the team back from doing anything. Tanny had a terrible year, but his previous track record is pretty solid, so he gets 1 more year in my opinion before he's on the hot seat. Rex's record in 3 seasons: 32-22...he's not going anywhere, nor should he unless he has another implosion like this past year.

Looking at theganggreen.com and jetsinsider.com, I think it is funny that a team that had a horrible season and a huge meltdown would laugh at a team that lost the Super Bowl as if losing the Super Bowl is a bigger fail than going 8-8 and missing the playoffs all together.

This isn't unique to Jets fans, but there is a sort of mentality that losing the Super Bowl is worse than not making it at all. Just look at the Montana/Brady comparisons. People use the fact that Brady losing two Super Bowls as a knock because Montana never lost a Super Bowl. People never argue that Montana only could get to four Super Bowls in 13 years when Brady got to five in 10 years.

Merry Christmas suc.....er...Jet fans...let's all grab a snack and some sack and watch us some playoffs!!!

Rex-Ryan-Santa-Naked-Meet_The_Matts.jpg

Interesting. When I quoted you I swear there was no link. Must've missed it. Edited my older post.
Don't take what is said on this thread to seriously, its a Joke, Like that Joke of a team the ... Jests

Last edited:
Why can't I access page 220, 221 and 222?

heh...because they don't really exist...coincidentally, neither do the Jets Super bowl hopes...

Why can't I access page 220, 221 and 222?

As I understand it, those are there because offensive posts were eliminated. Probably posts from Jet fans who wouldn't Toe the line.

Well, it's official. Santonio got $7.5 million of his 2013 salary guaranteed by not being cut by yesterday. That means the Jets better hope that couples counselling between him and Mark Sanchez works out. One bad sign is Little Marky is still upset that Santonio hogs the covers and didn't take him to the Justin Bieber concert the last time Bieber was in town.

I think what is going to happen is everyone will say the right thing in camp and the start of the season next year and the second Tone doesn't get his balls, things will fall apart again.

Santonio Holmes, New York Jets wide receiver, is guaranteed $7.5 million of his $11 million 2013 salary if he’s still on team this morning - NYPOST.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick