PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2011 season: The Jets Suck (merged a lot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That pathetic dirtbag is in his 60's?? Wow! Well, I guess that proves that idiocy is ageless.

Although it is somewhat rewarding to know that every waking moment that guy has left will be spent thinking about the Patriots and that their very existence is ruining his meager quality of life. :rocker:

The guy served our country in Vietnam.. but because he immaturely posts negative things about your favorite football team he's a pathetic dirtbag? :confused:

The guy served our country in Vietnam.. but because he immaturely posts negative things about your favorite football team he's a pathetic dirtbag? :confused:

It is an honorable thing to serve this country in war, but it doesn't give you a free pass to act however you want. You can serve in Vietnam and still be a pathetic dirtbag.

It is an honorable thing to serve this country in war, but it doesn't give you a free pass to act however you want. You can serve in Vietnam and still be a pathetic dirtbag.

True. I've never quite understood how serving in our Armed Forces automatically qualifies one for sainthood. ;) But I do wonder if sg3 might be feeding us a line. He just doesn't express himself like a guy who has the type of humility you'd expect from someone of worldly experience.

Last edited:
You DO realize that JetFan 1 IS Ray Ray 19, Rob?

and you do realize that he's set up shop here to wait out his ban at JI?

I read that thread at JI and later on, about ten or 15 posts later,SG3 logs on and DEFENDS RR's "joke". The point is, that was no joke.I have read SG post rants calling for the fiery deaths of Brady,his family and his wife.I have read him describing Brady as a "queer" and read descriptions of perverted sex acts involving Brady and other men,as well as numerous kinds of animals. He's a sick,perverted,small minded little man whose only outlet for his blind rage and aimless fury is sports message boards.

EDIT: Sorry, Rob...i just read BACK through the thread and you ARE aware that Superhomer1 IS Ray Ray.Somewhere in the threads from last night I finally got him to post a sort of answer to "who is the better QB, Brady or Sanchez?". He answered "Brady is in the twilight of his career and Sanchez has had many tremendous,special moments in his very young career"...not exactly a direct answer but one that reveals the inner workings of his mind.

Did you read the link of the thread he started on JI. He compared Sanchez to both Brady AND Aaron Rodgers? The guy is dilusional.

Fun reporting by Rapoport at the Herald: Contacted Randy Vataha, who got a kick out of Rex's reference when discussing who Revis would cover. "I wish I was 24-years-old again and had a shot at it," Vataha said.

Aah, great memories of those Patriots.

BostonHerald.com - Blogs: Rap Sheet» Blog Archive » Ex-Patriots WR Randy Vataha rises to Rex Ryan’s challenge: “I wish I was 24 years old again…”

vataha-card.jpg

so...overtly racist posts on a public forum are fine with you?

because he served in VietNam 40 years ago, it's fine by you if he hurls racist epithets at African American sports fans? It's all "good natured fun" and doesn't mean anything?

and one more thing...we notice a number of you JI Jet fans post here but don't use an identifying moniker that correlates to your JI handle...why is that? what are you so afraid of? who ARE you really...just so we can get a good handle on your true feelings by reading your posts there....

Shall we not continue without going after individuals on this board. That goes for everyone, Patriots and Jets fans. Lets' stick to the topic and that is the Jets suck.:D

BTW, I am a Vietnam vet, in country not "era". and look how good I turned out to be.

Last edited:
Ok, back on topic.

Only 2 teams of the original NFL merger teams have not made the Super Bowl since the merger took place. One is the Lions and the other is the Jets. It looks like Lions will make it first.

Last edited:
Shall we not continue with going after individuals on this board. That goes for everyone, Patriots and Jets fans. Lets' stick to the topic and that is the Jets suck.:D

I understand your point here 'Nut, but this is an exceptional case -- a unique sociological examination, if you will, of Green Beans fandom via some rather notorious examples. Please allow it to run its course, which I'm sure will conclude swiftly if it hasn't yet already. :)

I understand your point here 'Nut, but this is an exceptional case -- a unique sociological examination, if you will, of Green Beans fandom via some rather notorious examples. Please allow it to run its course, which I'm sure will conclude swiftly if it hasn't yet already. :)

I, for one who lurks and observes much of the time, would contend that these New Jersey fellows are inherently zombie-cannibal. This unique and peculiar affliction does not simply "run its course", as you contend.
They eat each others' waste, and vomit it further on down the line; meanwhile, some other zombie-cannibal a-ways-back does the same, et cetera, ad nauseum. They're like spoiled pi... repeating Zeroes. :D
It's a self-replicating disease, man.

I, for one who lurks and observes much of the time, would contend that these New Jersey fellows are inherently zombie-cannibal. This unique and peculiar affliction does not simply "run its course", as you contend.
They eat each others' waste, and vomit it further on down the line; meanwhile, some other zombie-cannibal a-ways-back does the same, et cetera, ad nauseum. They're like spoiled pi... repeating Zeroes. :D
It's a self-replicating disease, man.

By "running its course" I was referring to our discussion about some specific individuals by example. But I certainly concur with the tenor of your analysis. My theory is that decades of broken hopes have led to a sort of mass delusional psychotic break with reality. There simply is no other explanation for insisting that Tom Brady is homosexual, that officiating is fixed in the Pats' favor, vilifying Myra Kraft, etc., etc.

By "running its course" I was referring to our discussion about some specific individuals by example. But I certainly concur with the tenor of your analysis. My theory is that decades of broken hopes have led to a sort of mass delusional psychotic break with reality. There simply is no other explanation for insisting that Tom Brady is homosexual, that officiating is fixed in the Pats' favor, vilifying Myra Kraft, etc., etc.

Yes, I made a foolish attempt at reason near to your own at JI and was insta-banned. I hinted at psy101 stuff, chiefly 'projection and its effect on homophobia', and they foamed! Now, why would that happen? Queried my sociologist friend... LOL

It is good though, that there's room for stupidity on this board (my own skin requires it!). I have a thick skin due to age and more combat than necessary for good health. God(s) bless our (somewhat) level-headed mods!
:)

Fun reporting by Rapoport at the Herald: Contacted Randy Vataha, who got a kick out of Rex's reference when discussing who Revis would cover. "I wish I was 24-years-old again and had a shot at it," Vataha said.

Aah, great memories of those Patriots.

BostonHerald.com - Blogs: Rap Sheet» Blog Archive » Ex-Patriots WR Randy Vataha rises to Rex Ryan’s challenge: “I wish I was 24 years old again…”

vataha-card.jpg

I'd missed this article. Thanks so much for posting it. Many fond memories of Plunkett to Vataha. I'd literally forgotten the early 70s.

So? I did one year in Iraq. I don't call people racial and homophobic slurs. GTFO if you think that just because soldiers served aboard, gives them the right to be a racial idiot and a bigot.

It's very important to them that every single Jet player is superior to every single Patriots player and NO Patriots can garner ANY award that isn't immediately denigrated,mocked,derided and dismissed as media bias against the Jet and for the Patriots.

I asked Ray Ray a simple question last night,"who is the better QB, Brady or Sanchez?"...he refused to give a direct answer but instead posted "Brady is in the twilight of his career while Mark has done great things these past three years and is only 25"...what that means is that YES, he truly believes that Mark Sanchez is a better NFL quarterback than Tom Brady and given a choice ,right now, today, if the Jets could swap Sanchez for Brady, he would NOT have anything to do with something like that and would never agree.

To understand fully, you need to go deep in the archives at J.I. and search his roster breakdown in the Jets vs. Pats thread....every single player on the 53 man Jet roster is superior to their counterpart on the Pats...EVERY SINGLE ONE....and he's dead serious.People wonder why I and others ask him simple questions that only require a simple answer...the real truth is he definitely is convinced that Rex Ryan is superior to Bill Belichick in every facet of coaching, Mike Tannenbaum is far superior to the Patriots drafting and scouting department,all Jet assistant coaches are far better than every NE asst coach and the Jet roster is 100%, man for man, superior to the Patriots.

Any discourse with him will always be a circular discussion ending up in "Jets great/Pats bad" on every single facet of the two teams. I see no reason to attempt to discuss NFL football with someone who is convinced Mark Sanchez is a superior QB to Tom Brady since the day he was drafted, which is exactly what he posted during Sanchez's first preseason. This is all archived on J.I. and other boards he frequents and easily searched out.

It's very important to them that every single Jet player is superior to every single Patriots player and NO Patriots can garner ANY award that isn't immediately denigrated,mocked,derided and dismissed as media bias against the Jet and for the Patriots.

I asked Ray Ray a simple question last night,"who is the better QB, Brady or Sanchez?"...he refused to give a direct answer but instead posted "Brady is in the twilight of his career while Mark has done great things these past three years and is only 25"...what that means is that YES, he truly believes that Mark Sanchez is a better NFL quarterback than Tom Brady and given a choice ,right now, today, if the Jets could swap Sanchez for Brady, he would NOT have anything to do with something like that and would never agree.

To understand fully, you need to go deep in the archives at J.I. and search his roster breakdown in the Jets vs. Pats thread....every single player on the 53 man Jet roster is superior to their counterpart on the Pats...EVERY SINGLE ONE....and he's dead serious.People wonder why I and others ask him simple questions that only require a simple answer...the real truth is he definitely is convinced that Rex Ryan is superior to Bill Belichick in every facet of coaching, Mike Tannenbaum is far superior to the Patriots drafting and scouting department,all Jet assistant coaches are far better than every NE asst coach and the Jet roster is 100%, man for man, superior to the Patriots.

Any discourse with him will always be a circular discussion ending up in "Jets great/Pats bad" on every single facet of the two teams. I see no reason to attempt to discuss NFL football with someone who is convinced Mark Sanchez is a superior QB to Tom Brady since the day he was drafted, which is exactly what he posted during Sanchez's first preseason. This is all archived on J.I. and other boards he frequents and easily searched out.

It's so sad..but it's so true with them. I mean every single jets player is better than any single pats player

You embody why most people hate Pats fans, because posts like this one, reek of insecure obsessive disorder.

As I told you last night, you're obsessed with your question, what Jets fan isn't going to acknowledge Brady is a HOF QB, and Sanchez is a 25 year old QB in his 3rd year, still establishing himself, but has shown plenty of potential to be a franchise QB?

We also all very well acknowledge how good of a coach Belichick is, we also acknowledge he got busted for cheating which taints many of his accomplishments, this isn't spin, this isn't conjecture from Jets fans, this is absolute FACT.

The Pats are Brady and Belichick, the day Brady either retires or doesn't play again, Pats fans will quickly enter denial much like Dolphins fans had for years after Marino.

The Jets are a very good team, last week's pathetic performance not withstanding. There were plenty of reasons for last week, and I could go into it here, but most wouldn't care.

Sure, their confidence is a little shaken, and they are dealing with key injuries in the OL as well as some transition at WR and at TE in the running game, but there is no reason at this point to think the Jets won't put it together and compete for the division and a playoff spot for another run at a championship, even if they lose this weekend. That said, they need to get healthy and get the running game going.

The division goes through the Pats, sure, but Pats fans are in complete denial and absolutely loathe the Jets, because it's been the Jets that have knocked them off of their pedestal, you deny this, and work yourself into an anger raged tizzy. The Jets ARE better than the Pats in plenty of areas on the team, Pats obviously have some talent too, but the real reason for their success is because of Belichick and Brady, take either away, I don't think anybody here can make a strong argument that they would be the same team.

Stop with your insecure drivel, Jets fans acknowledge the Pats are one of the top teams in the league, try to get some sleep tonight knowing that. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
You embody why most people hate Pats fans, because posts like this one, reek of insecure obsessive disorder.

As I told you last night, you're obsessed with your question, what Jets fan isn't going to acknowledge Brady is a HOF QB, and Sanchez is a 25 year old QB in his 3rd year, still establishing himself, but has shown plenty of potential to be a franchise QB?

We also all very well acknowledge how good of a coach Belichick is, we also acknowledge he got busted for cheating which taints many of his accomplishments, this isn't spin, this isn't conjecture from Jets fans, this is absolute FACT.

The Pats are Brady and Belichick, the day Brady either retires or doesn't play again, Pats fans will quickly enter denial much like Dolphins fans had for years after Marino.

The Jets are a very good team, last week's pathetic performance not withstanding. There were plenty of reasons for last week, and I could go into it here, but most wouldn't care.

Sure, their confidence is a little shaken, and they are dealing with key injuries in the OL as well as some transition at WR and at TE in the running game, but there is no reason at this point to think the Jets won't put it together and compete for the division and a playoff spot for another run at a championship, even if they lose this weekend. That said, they need to get healthy and get the running game going.

The division goes through the Pats, sure, but Pats fans are in complete denial and absolutely loathe the Jets, because it's been the Jets that have knocked them off of their pedestal, you deny this, and work yourself into an anger raged tizzy. The Jets ARE better than the Pats in plenty of areas on the team, Pats obviously have some talent too, but the real reason for their success is because of Belichick and Brady, take either away, I don't think anybody here can make a strong argument that they would be the same team.

Stop with your insecure drivel, Jets fans acknowledge the Pats are one of the top teams in the league, try to get some sleep tonight knowing that. :rolleyes:

Twice you say, take BB and Brady away. News flash they aren't going anywhere.

We can play that game with every team. BTW, the Patriots were 11-5 with out Brady, or did that fact escape you? The only reason that they did not make the playoffs that year was a fluke.

And the Patriots made the SB twice after the merger without BB or Brady. By Jets fans standards that is GREAT, because you guys keep boasting about almost making it to the SB. The fact is that the Jets have never made it to the SB since the merger. Had the merger occurred during the 1968 season, the Colts would have been the AFC rep.

Now here is one thing that I want you to prove beyond any doubt because you are claiming "absolute fact":

Just where is the "tainted accomplishments". Tell me just what authority or record show anything "tainted".Please provide a link to that authority. Not fanboys of other teams, not media idiots, but actual NFL records.He was fined, the Patriots were robbed of a 1st round draft choice, by an over zealous new NFL Commish for not complying with an unclear memo. That is the fact. If you want to imply cheating here, prove the cheating, take it back, or move on.

24 hours should be enough time to provide the link to the authority.

Last edited:
Twice you say, take BB and Brady away. News flash they aren't going anywhere.

We can play that game with every team. BTW, the Patriots were 11-5 with out Brady, or did that fact escape you? The only reason that they did not make the playoffs that year was a fluke.

And the Patriots made the SB twice after the merger without BB or Brady. By Jets fans standards that is GREAT, because you guys keep boasting about almost making it to the SB. The fact is that the Jets have never made it to the SB since the merger. Had the merger occurred during the 1968 season, the Colts would have been the AFC rep.

Now here is one thing that I want you to prove beyond any doubt because you are claiming "absolute fact":

Just where is the "tainted accomplishments". Tell me just what authority or record show anything "tainted".Please provide a link to that authority. Not fanboys of other teams, not media idiots, but actual NFL records.He was fined, the Patriots were robbed of a 1st round draft choice, by an over zealous new NFL Commish for not complying with an unclear memo. That is the fact. If you want to imply cheating here, prove the cheating, take it back, or move on.

24 hours should be enough time to provide the link to the authority.

Not even going to bother with arguing with any Patriot fan here, most of you are still in denial about the entire scandal.

The fact is the Patriots were busted, and they paid a heavy price for doing what they did and due to the evidence found against them. I still to this day find it hilarious how fast the league covered it up and "destroyed" the evidence, I'll never be convinced that there wasn't more to what happened and Goodell did everything in his power to conceal it and put an end to it. No matter how much you'd rather think otherwise, the entire scandal taints what the Patriots accomplished in the early 00's.

It also taints Belichick as a coach, though admittedly, not all that much, you'd have to be an ignorant moron not to acknowledge the man lives for the game, and is pretty damn good at what he does, despite his ego and arrogance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick