PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Thanksgiving NFL week 12 games

Do we have cause for concern next Monday night? Or are the saints that bad? I can’t believe this team beat us

Do the Pats have cause for concern against the team with the highest point diffierential in the NFL, was in the AFC Championship game, and in the last contest between the two teams, blew NE out in NE?

That’s your question?

Goodness gracious.

Not saying that the Pats can’t win or anything (they absolutely can). But to think before this NO game that there may be no cause for concern against the Bills is just wow.

Allen is already out of it. He has been playing like the Jared Allen of his first two seasons lately.

Allen is literally #2 in MVP odds.

And he had 260 yards and 4 TD’s tonight.

Goodness gracious you guys are hilarious.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: PP2
Allen is literally #2 in MVP odds.

And he had 260 yards and 4 TD’s tonight.

Goodness gracious you guys are hilarious.
Hilarious is watching a rb go for 5 count em 5 tds on an opposing defense. Here you are showing up after a win for a quickie.6D0ACCD1-8A2E-4784-81FD-6666C97FFEC3.gif

Hilarious is watching a rb go for 5 count em 5 tds on an opposing defense. Here you are showing up after a win for a quickie.View attachment 38038

Bills have their issues. Someone else compared them to the Manning Colts teams and that’s a decent comparison in my opinion. Lots of finesse.

I’m just laughing how confident some of you are that the Pats win. I hope the Pats feel the same way.

How now Green Cow..thought you were a sire but alas you're just a sow...

Bills have their issues. Someone else compared them to the Manning Colts teams and that’s a decent comparison in my opinion. Lots of finesse.
I’m not exaggerating when I say that’s one of the dumbest comparisons in memory. There’s almost zero similarity between the two teams and a whole lot of notable dissimilarities.
I’m just laughing how confident some of you are that the Pats win. I hope the Pats feel the same way.
I’m laughing that a guy who ran away from the forum, hiding under his desk when the Bills crumbled for the last month, is suddenly back with his mojo.

Missed most of the games today and reading through the headlines.

Tre’Davious White injury is by far the most significant development. Losing a shutdown corner like him would be devastating and change the entire defense. But I thought Vea had blown his ACL two weeks ago and it turned out to be minor. Let’s see what happens here. Bills are absolutely ****ed if he’s out for the season.

Missed most of the games today and reading through the headlines.

Tre’Davious White injury is by far the most significant development. Losing a shutdown corner like him would be devastating and change the entire defense. But I thought Vea had blown his ACL two weeks ago and it turned out to be minor. Let’s see what happens here. Bills are absolutely ****ed if he’s out for the season.
You can’t make this stuff up. Everything works out for the Patriots.

Every game that was supposed to be a tough game down the stretch the opposite team had key injuries.

Browns best rushing attacks missing all their rb.
Titans missing Henry and Julio.
Now Bills could be without white. At this point I fully expect Jonathan Taylor to get injured against the Bucs this weekend and missing our match up.

it’s crazy how everything is lining up for us.

Tre White injury will be a problem for the Bills. Can Mac take advantage?

I’d like to say yes but I’m not familiar with the Bills depth in the secondary.

Last edited:
Saints have a been absolute ****e since their "super bowl" vs the Bucs and really they've kind of been ****e all year outside of the TB game. They have IMO 3 quality wins, Bucs, Packers and Pats and Packers & Pats they played in the 1st 3 weeks which is when teams are still figure out what they are.

Saints are a dumpster fire right now. Allen is hot and cold this season. Bills are extremely beatable but if Allen is on it will be tough for the Pats.

Looks like 5 of the 7 Bills wins have come against teams starting their backup QB.
Siemian, White, Brissett, Mills, Heinicke

Loved watching the Cowboys lose. Lol
Yea I don't hate the Cowboys but I don't mind seeing them lose- especially since they were talking trash in my section at Gillette last month.

You can’t make this stuff up. Everything works out for the Patriots.

Every game that was supposed to be a tough game down the stretch the opposite team had key injuries.

Browns best rushing attacks missing all their rb.
Titans missing Henry and Julio.
Now Bills could be without white. At this point I fully expect Jonathan Taylor to get injured against the Bucs this weekend and missing our match up.

it’s crazy how everything is lining up for us.

Not that I am saying the Pats will even sniff the Super Bowl, but teams that win the Super Bowl frequently have good fortune about injuries. Look at last year, the Bucs remained pretty healthy all year other than Vita (who returned for the playoff push) and the faced the Chiefs with both their tackles out and Mahomes with turf toe. It doesn’t discount their victory, but these types of things do play a roll in Super Bowl runs and playoff pushes.

One thing though. Julio Jones has been a non-factor this year. He has spent a lot of the year on IR. And when he has played this year, he has been a shell of himself except for a game or two. The Titans may be without AJ Brown on Sunday and that will be a far bigger loss.

I
Yea, I don't get this one at all. So Allen after one really good season and a very up and down one at best this year has become Peyton Manning? The Bills running attack relies on Allen, he is their #2 rusher for the season. I was trying to remember all those great Colts teams where Peyton rushed for hundreds of yards. I don't see the finesse at all, unless you simply equate passing and not running to finesse, not saying they are a bad team, and I certainly never take a good oponent lightly, but wow. They are a team with a strong defense, no real running game and a pretty good qb with some weapons. If the Patriots can run on them it won't be close. If they can't it will be a tough match up.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back