PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Thanksgiving NFL week 12 games

Bills have their issues. Someone else compared them to the Manning Colts teams and that’s a decent comparison in my opinion. Lots of finesse
If you're saying both teams are finesse then maybe? Other than that I don't see how they're comparable. The Bills offense thrives off RPO, and so do the Colts today but the Colts in Manning's prime were not that kind of offense.

Saints have really regressed. But they are very injured and a shell of the team earlier in the season.

Saints seem to be where we were last year. But not sure they have the cap space to spend like we did

Very surprised there are enough decent jobs in upstate NY these days. How the feck can those Barfalo fans afford to fly to NO for Thanksgiving?! Are they getting cash out refis on their homes? WTF. Sooner the Pats can put an end to this Bills nonsense the better

Cowboys are done. Look at their schedule. They love losing at Saints and road divisional games.

Dak doing what he does every year. Fools media and fans with sexy stats early, only to fade after November. He caught that disease from Tony Romo.

He’s way over payed.

If you're saying both teams are finesse then maybe? Other than that I don't see how they're comparable. The Bills offense thrives off RPO, and so do the Colts today but the Colts in Manning's prime were not that kind of offense.

That’s exactly what i’m saying. The Finesse.

Yea, I don't get this one at all. So Allen after one really good season and a very up and down one at best this year has become Peyton Manning? The Bills running attack relies on Allen, he is their #2 rusher for the season. I was trying to remember all those great Colts teams where Peyton rushed for hundreds of yards. I don't see the finesse at all, unless you simply equate passing and not running to finesse, not saying they are a bad team, and I certainly never take a good oponent lightly, but wow. They are a team with a strong defense, no real running game and a pretty good qb with some weapons. If the Patriots can run on them it won't be close. If they can't it will be a tough match up.

I refuse to believe that your reading comprehension skills are this bad.

I was talking about the FINESSE of the Colts teams to being similar to the FINESSE of the Bills.

Not comparing Allen to Manning.

As far as up and down, I mean, huh? Allen is on pace for nearly IDENTICAL stats as last year.

Tre White injury will be a problem for the Bills. Can Mac take advantage?

I’d like to say yes but I’m not familiar with the Bills depth in the secondary.

Bills have good CB depth.

But no one that’s as good as White. Very few players in the league are as good as White.

Last edited:
  • ThankU!
Reactions: sb1
I refuse to believe that your reading comprehension skills are this bad.

I was talking about the FINESSE of the Colts teams to being similar to the FINESSE of the Bills.

Not comparing Allen to Manning.

As far as up and down, I mean, huh? Allen is on pace for nearly IDENTICAL stats as last year.
Perhaps you can enlighten me with your definition of finesse. No they aren’t a run it down your throat team. Their running game sucks. So is a team a finesse team if they can’t run?

Perhaps you can enlighten me with your definition of finesse. No they aren’t a run it down your throat team. Their running game sucks. So is a team a finesse team if they can’t run?

If you don’t know what a finesse team is, then i’m guessing you’re a younger fan. The term has been around for a longggg time.

Bills have good CB depth.

But no one that’s as good as White. Very few players in the league are as good as White.

The issue when you lose your #1 guy is not if there is good depth behind him, it is how strong the #1 guys was. The difference between the #1 and the #4 or #5 guy that has to replace him, is what we will see on the field - if the #1 was a true game changer like White, than that difference is stark. No-one has a great #4 or #5, so there is a big drop-off only losing one player if that player is a #1 (and more so if that player is a top level #1 like White).

The issue when you lose your #1 guy is not if there is good depth behind him, it is how strong the #1 guys was. The difference between the #1 and the #4 or #5 guy that has to replace him, is what we will see on the field - if the #1 was a true game changer like White, than that difference is stark. No-one has a great #4 or #5, so there is a big drop-off only losing one player if that player is a #1 (and more so if that player is a top level #1 like White).

You’re right.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back