PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Texans Trade Osweiler To Browns

Status
Not open for further replies.
May be Garoppolo to Texans ?

May be Garoppolo to Texans ?

Lots of talk about the Cowboys not waiving Romo anymore. I suspect they've worked out a trade for Romo.

OK sounds like Browns got Osweiler and a second round pick. Guess that's not too bad. Browns have the money.

This has to be a joke.

Ouch. Jimmy's probably staying if that's true, I think, and the Texans must know they're getting Romo.

Although I shouldn't really say "ouch," because while the "new toy" lover in me would love a high pick, Jimmy G might well have a future in New England.

It's actually not too bad for the Browns. They pick up yet another high pick and have the money to spend on Osweiler and they're not committed to him long-term.

Lots of talk about the Cowboys not waiving Romo anymore. I suspect they've worked out a trade for Romo.
Denver is trying to trade Siemian to Jets so they can get Romo...

Somehow multiple QB desperate NFL GMs not valuing JAG's 6 quarters of play before injury as much as Patsfan fanbois anticipating a blockbuster 1st rounder, plus trade. Who knew?

My hope is JAG to Tx.

Otherwise hoping for a 3rd round comp pick in 2019 unless of course the NYFL changes the comp pick rules that year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference