PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tebow, Blount, Edelman

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the time he was doing it, I thought Edelman was our best Free Safety.

Oh come now... you NEVER heard some gator fan talking about "the greatest" or "one of the greatest college players of all time"...? If you read the post, I DID say legions of gator fans. there are more than 10 of you guys on the INTERNET.

If you never saw that, then either it is a case of selective amnesia, or you've lived in a cave the last 4 or 5 years... in which case, it is no wonder you think Tebow is good. You should get out more.

he was no doubt a good college player, but that roster of offensive talent he got to play with certainly helped in that regard.

Key word was "COLLEGE". We are talking NFL . Please show me what you accuse Tebow fans of doing in regards to the NFL .

ITS THE SIMPLEST OF REQUEST.

At the time he was doing it, I thought Edelman was our best Free Safety.

I don't think Edelman played safety at all, Captain.

From what I recall it was slot CB.

well well well...a mod deleted the thread...now why is that?...obviously someone was worried...or else typically agenda drivenbow...how utterly typical.

Well look who the cat dragged back in.

Hey there sunshine. Since you're here, why don't you go ahead and back up some of the outrageous claims that you have made in this thread, claims that you have been called out for? Am still waiting for you to back up that accusation that I engaged in race and religion baiting.

Demosthenes9
Veteran
join date03-27-2012

total posts 2,319

last visit Today

THAT is his profile as of right this minute at J.I.

almost 2500 posts in little over a year running the gamut from race and religious baiting to outright Jet player bashing, all the while insinuating his Tebow agenda into everything every day...as our coach is so famously known for..."it is what it is".

Or, you could address posts that were made as direct rebuttals to some of your BS, such as this one ?

Rough translation:

Demo's statement: Tebow did just fine for a young and inexperienced QB with fewer than 16 starts under his belt.

Joker's interpretation: OMG< OMG< OMG!!!!!! DID YOU SEE THAT ? DEMO JUST SAID THAT TEBOW WAS GOD AND THE GREATEST MOST BESTEST QB TO EVER LIVE OR PLAY THE GAME.

Rinse and repeat for any other positive comment about Tebow.

Now, I'll go ahead and take a sec to try and hit you with a reality break Joker. What is going on is really simple, and so far removed from anything resembling what you have said.

We have guys like CC basically saying that Tebow is the worst QB ever in the history of the NFL, and that he really isn't an NFL QB, but rather a FB who wants to throw the ball.

Us Tebow fans, joined by some neutral veteran posters here have countered and pointed out that the kid did ok given his lack of experience, and that he very well might end up being a good QB if he finally has a chance to develop.

The sky is not falling Joker. Outside of an occasional troll, who probably isn't a real Tebow fan anyways, no one is claiming that he should, or demanding that he start over Brady.

In reality, about the most "controversial" issue that has come up is questioning whether Tebow is already a better option at QB2 than Mallet, given his game time experience.

I think I asked this of you before after another one of your little rants/tirades, but why don't you go ahead and quote some examples of any Tebow supporter or defender saying anything that's particularly outrageous or comes even close to being problematic ?

Come on Joker, surely, with all the massive hordes of Tebow supporters spreading this kind of stuff all around, a bright guy such as yourself should have no problem producing lots of quotes to back up what you claim.

BTW, I fully expect that you won't address any of the above, but instead, will just spout some other ridiculous BS to try and save some face.

I don't think Edelman played safety at all, Captain.

From what I recall it was slot CB.

Easy mistake to make, because of the discussion that he SHOULD be a safety due to his hard tackling.

well well well...a mod deleted the thread...now why is that?...obviously someone was worried...or else typically agenda drivenbow...how utterly typical.

Worried about what? lol. What possible repercussions were they going to face? :rolleyes:

Read the thread title again...

"PatsFan.com Poster (Joker - 12,781 posts) pens a very balanced post"

You are complaining because someone gave you a compliment?

BTW, the thread wasn't deleted. It's only viewable to members now. Join up and you may gain access to it. (Don't waste your time because the thread is dead and nobody cares about it.)

Two posts immediately attacking a Patriots fan and member of this board by the two most obvious trolls to hit here in years.

tons of other threads going backs month are easily viewable to anybody but THAT hread is members only...NOW...? why is that...just coincidence...?

as far as you are concerned Demosthenes,the only outrageous thing is YOU are allowed to post here.Never mind your constant talking down to every member here , calling people "sunshine" and other pejoratives from your troll lexicon...let's get right to the heart of the matter and have you explain your child molester clown avatar at J.I. and why you insist to keep pushing your repugnant handle on fans of other teams YOU are not a fan of. Personally,I find the handle "Demosthenes" repugnant. Taking the handle of one of the most infamous boy lovers in modern history and trying to cram it down our throats is OPEN TROLLING.

DEMOSTHENES and CNOSION
After the orator took in his young beloved, his wife is said to have bedded the boy in a fit of jealousy, [21] though Aeschines claims that it was Demosthenes who put his own wife in bed with the youth so as to get children by him. [22]

DEMOSTHENES and ARISTARCHUS
Much of what is known about this relationship comes from the speeches of Demosthenes' enemy, Aeschines. He accuses Demosthenes of having been such a bad erastes to Aristarchus so as not even to deserve the name. Among his alleged crimes are his complicity in Aristarchus' murder of Nicodemus of Aphidna, whose eyes and tongue were gouged out. This murder took place while the youth was under Demosthenes' tutelage. [23] Another misdeed of Demosthenes, the one allegedly disqualifying him from calling himself an erastes, is his pillaging of Aristarchus' estate. He is alleged to have pretended being in love with the youth so as to get his hands on the boy's inheritance, which he is said to have squandered and from which he is said to have taken three talents upon Aristarchus' fleeing into exile so as to avoid a trial. [24]

DEMOSTHENES and ARISTION
Again, according to Aeschines, Demosthenes had the handsome youth in his house, engaged in unspeakable behavior: There is a certain Aristion, a Plataean..., who as a youth was oustandingly good-looking and lived for a long time in Demosthenes' house. Allegations about the part he was playing ('undergoing or doing what') there vary, and it would be most unseemly for me to talk about it. [25]

This is easily on par with logging on as John Wayne Gacy or Ted Bundy. You SHOULD be banned forever from this great fans board.YOU choose to use this handle. YOU are a scumbag.

808 posts! What in the hell have you guys been talking about for 808 posts on a thread titled Tebow, Blount and Edelman? Is it Tebow?

More BS from you, without addressing anything of substance. Go figure.

Two posts immediately attacking a Patriots fan and member of this board by the two most obvious trolls to hit here in years.

tons of other threads going backs month are easily viewable to anybody but THAT hread is members only...NOW...? why is that...just coincidence...?

as far as you are concerned Demosthenes,the only outrageous thing is YOU are allowed to post here.Never mind your constant talking down to every member here , calling people "sunshine" and other pejoratives from your troll lexicon...let's get right to the heart of the matter and have you explain your child molester clown avatar at J.I. and why you insist to keep pushing your repugnant handle on fans of other teams YOU are not a fan of. Personally,I find the handle "Demosthenes" repugnant. Taking the handle of one of the most infamous boy lovers in modern history and trying to cram it down our throats is OPEN TROLLING.

This is easily on par with logging on as John Wayne Gacy or Ted Bundy. You SHOULD be banned forever from this great fans board.YOU choose to use this handle. YOU are a scumbag.

The clown avatar came about early on after a NY paper had a front page cartoon of Rex, Sanchez and Tebow done up as clowns riding around in a clown car.

I'm going to get into a little bit of psychology here Joker, so I hope it doesn't go over your head. What's a good way to combat the "clown" theme ? To completely own it and give it power. So yeah, the "evil clown" avatar was born.

And no, adopting an evil clown is nothing close to being on par with logging on as Gacy or Bundy, only a simplistic moron would think otherwise.

BTW, the really funny thing is how much of a hypocrite you are being with the Gacy reference. I mean, your handle is freaking JOKER. What comes immediately to mind when people hear the name Joker? Why, the Joker from Batman. You know, that insane, EVIL CLOWN ?

As for my chosen handle of Demosthenes, really ? You want to argue about a handle ?

Fine. I'm game for it. WRT the crap you've posted, the accusations (which is what they are), came from Aeschines, a bitter political rival of Demosthenes. In fact, Demosthenes tried to have him convicted of treason for his part in a "peace" agreement with Philip of Macedon.

Here, Britannica's write up on him:

Aeschines was brought up in humble circumstances, and in the early part of his career he worked as a tragic actor and held minor posts in the state service. In 346 bc he, like Demosthenes, was a member of the embassies to Philip II that resulted in the peace of Philocrates between Athens and Macedonia. During the negotiations Aeschines had sought to reconcile the Athenians to Macedonia’s expansion into Greece, and consequently, after the peace had been concluded, Demosthenes and Timarchus prepared to prosecute him for treason. In retaliation Aeschines successfully indicted Timarchus for gross immorality, and at his own trial in 343 he was acquitted by a narrow majority.

In 339, by provoking the council of the Amphictyonic League to declare a sacred war against the town of Amphissa, in Locris, Aeschines gave Philip a pretext on which to enter central Greece as the champion of the Amphictyonic forces. The eventual result was the establishment of Macedonian hegemony over central Greece (including Athens) after the Battle of Chaeronea (338). The bitter hostility between Aeschines and Demosthenes worsened in the years that followed. In 336 Aeschines brought suit against a certain Ctesiphon for illegally proposing the award of a crown to Demosthenes in recognition of his services to Athens. The case, tried in 330, concluded with the overwhelming defeat of Aeschines, largely, no doubt, because of Demosthenes’ brilliant speech for Ctesiphon (“On the Crown”). Aeschines left Athens for Rhodes, where he is said to have taught rhetoric.

So, you are arguing the words of a man who actually did betray his own (Athens) and brought them under the dominion of the Macedonians. When called to account for his actions, he slandered all involved. When he was bested by Demosthenes, he tucked his freaking tail and ran away to Rhodes.

Hell Joker, I can see why you put so much stock in Aeschines, as your own actions mimic his. You've run around this board slandering me on numerous occasions, and when you've been called out on it, you've either run away or have tried to spin it to save face.

A few other things about Demosthenes that are factual, instead of the slanderous drippings of a bested opponent:

To start with, the name doesn't refer to just a single person. As far as Ancient Greece is concerned, there were two:

Demosthenes , (died 413 bc), Athenian general who proved to be an imaginative strategist during the Peloponnesian War (Athens versus Sparta, 431–404).

Demosthenes, (born 384 bce, Athens [Greece]—died Oct. 12, 322, Calauria, Argolis), Athenian statesman, recognized as the greatest of ancient Greek orators, who roused Athens to oppose Philip of Macedon and, later, his son Alexander the Great. His speeches provide valuable information on the political, social, and economic life of 4th-century Athens.

There is also a third Demosthenes as that is the name used by a character character in a series of books by Orson Scott Card, the first one being Ender's Game. In that book, a character (Peter) adopted the pseudonym of Demosthenes to publish under.

Now, with your latest ignorant BS having been dealt with, let's get back to the previous BS that you posted, and I'll once again ask you to back up your own claims.

Come on now Joker, you can do it.

Can you please explain how situational awareness is attacking you?

All I see is you constantly calling him names and badgering him.

Can you please explain how situational awareness is attacking you?

All I see is you constantly calling him names and badgering him.

I'm just here to help those who aren't situationally aware. :rolleyes:

situational-awareness.jpg

situational-awareness.jpg

imagessituatiuonal-20awareness-thumb.jpg

si-seal-bear.jpg

Whew. I was just popping in to see whether the three names were followed by "arrested" and it got cut off on the main screen.

heh...three Tebow Only "fans" all giving each other the reach around four posts in a row.

All you see is me constantly attacking this SI guy, Ironhead???

like I thought , you could not come up with anything ( any attack on you ), thank you for the confirmation.

Its getting old though, you flying off the handle, accusing and then having zero evidence to back up your accusation.

I am still waiting for the post that blanket the web made by situational awareness concerning tebow or any race or religion bating be demos.,...post you accused them of.

If you are going to accuse ...back it up. Or you start to lose integrity.

heh...three Tebow Only "fans" all giving each other the reach around four posts in a row.

All you see is me constantly attacking this SI guy, Ironhead??? weird, I coulda sworn I just made THAT post previous to elucidate his contentious back and forth HERE on a PATRIOTS FAN BOARD with some other fan from Denver.

You unbelievably arrogant morons want to wage a war of who has the biggest Teballs DO IT SOMEWHERE ELSE. You are NOT Patriot fans and you do not belong here berating ANY members of good standing.

as far as YOUR mongoloidal defense, Degeneratenes, the clown pic avatar is a representation of Gacy post facto. The child raper and murderer. YOUR avatar. Of course, being the degenerate you are you have the answer...MY avatar. Heh...Steve McQueen. Joker is short for Joe Kerr. You'd know that if you had more than three brain cells set to fire at one time.

Before you start in with your child raper signature words like "cupcake" ands "sunshine", the history you so shamelessly try to deflect as "lies!!!!!!!" is not my work. You moron...it's a page on ALL the Greeks of the era., ....and you have definitely made reference to Demosthenes the orator on JI as the one your handle references.

Gay History - Famous Homosexual Couples of Ancient Greece - The World History of Male Love

Now there are many, many members of this site ,PATSFANS.com, that are either active members or retired law enforcement and brotherhood of correctional officers What any experienced professional will tell you is that the child predator is THE MOST DEVIOUS human scum there is. He will lie, obfuscate, distort and attack to deflect any attempt to shine the light of day into his evil mind. YOU fit the profile like a glove. Newsflash,pederast..Gacy was a REAL person. YOUR avatar that you claim is intended to mean the opposite is a direct spawn of the evil Gacy committed...the killer clown motif...YOUR motif....and your mewling,howling denial of written history that shows Demosthenes as he truly was PROVES this. I'm not using Aeschines to prove anything ,I'm using records from EVERYWHERE that show that Demosthenes, as well as Aeschines and a host of other historical Greek figures were PEDERASTS. Why do you use a known PEDERAST as an login all over the internet??

You can keep calling people cupcake and sunshine until hell freezes over, or Tebow throws a complete pass...it doesn't change the FACTS that YOU are NOT a Patriots fan, that YOU attack any Patriot fan member here who disagrees with your weirdo "I'm a Tebow fan not a team fan" position and your willingness to post thousands of YOUR personal thoughts strewn across the net that always come down to the same thing...trumpeting Tim Tebow.

Yes..I think YOU are scum...period. That will not change. If Tebow makes the team,I'll just write you onto the ignore list. If you don't like my responses ,don't jump into the thread and write your unasked for opinion like I was addressing YOU. I wasn't. I cannot stand the thought that scum like you even exists and is allowed to infect vibrant, healthy team fan sites.

I think that it is time for the mods to do something about these users who are clearly not Patriots fans and are here only because Tebow is on a 90-man roster. Good job Joker. If this clown demos is doing something perverted then it is due time that it was called out.

I think that it is time for the mods to do something about these users who are clearly not Patriots fans and are here only because Tebow is on a 90-man roster. Good job Joker. If this clown demos is doing something perverted then it is due time that it was called out.

Hey belicheck010405 why dont you contribute to the site monetarily? You certainly mouth off enough.

Put your money where your mouth is and support the site.

You and joker are going waaaay overboard bud and anyone reading what has actually been posted can see it.

Joker is arguing ancient greek politics to prove demosthanes is a child molester. That in itself is psychotic enough but now you are jumping in?

Hey belicheck010405 why dont you contribute to the site monetarily? You certainly mouth off enough.

Put your money where your mouth is and support the site.

You and joker are going waaaay overboard bud and anyone reading what has actually been posted can see it.

As soon as you and your Timmy buddies get going somewhere else, then it shall be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back