PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TB12 Tells Kraft he's "willing to play another 6-7 years"

Status
Not open for further replies.
No he doesn't.

How so? If he appreciates the sentiment from
Tom, but doesn't feel comfortable with it, he may not want to risk trading Jimmy IF he feels he's the real deal.

It's a whole lot more accurate to say he has a big decision to make than to dismiss it as casually as you seem to do.

Tom, but doesn't feel comfortable with it, he may not want to risk trading Jimmy IF he feels he's the real deal.

It's a whole lot more accurate to say he has a big decision to make than to dismiss it as casually as you seem to do.
If Brady wants to stay garoppolo goes.

It may be true that Tom Brady is always motivated, and Belichick was correct in insulting reports who implied the suspension motivated him more. I can't imagine, though, that a guy with a supermodel life and who loves his family, and who has already accomplished more than any other player in league history, would be planning to play until he is 47...if it weren't for the **** scandal they put him through. I have to believe that his humiliating frame job has turned this man into red hot flaming ball of vengeance. This is the revenge he wants to take on all those owners who smeared him and all those fan bases who booed him. He will continue to torment them and extend their hellish nightmare for as long as it's (super)humanly possible.

This post says it all. It reminds me of SB L when all the QBs were introduced and Brady was booed BY HIS HOMETOWN FANS. That had to put something in his head that he needs to stick it up their asses. In fact I heard somewhere (Fitzy I think, so YMMV) that after that ordeal, he texted Jules and said "The world ****ing hates us. Let's win it all next year."

Well guess what? They did.

And they're not done. Ever.

Brady has somehow gotten better every year. This past year his deep ball was the best its been since 2007. Hos mobility had improved.

And with the addition of cooks dont expect him to drop off anytime soon

This post says it all. It reminds me of SB L when all the QBs were introduced and Brady was booed BY HIS HOMETOWN FANS. That had to put something in his head that he needs to stick it up their asses. In fact I heard somewhere (Fitzy I think, so YMMV) that after that ordeal, he texted Jules and said "The world ****ing hates us. Let's win it all next year."

Well guess what? They did.

And they're not done. Ever.

Not sure I understand; Are you saying Pats fans booed him? Or San Fran/Cali fans booed him? If San Fran, it makes sense since Brady never played for them so don't really have any attachment to him besides him growing up in Cali. Plus how would you know if it was San Fran fans? Most fans were either Broncos/Panthers fans...

I don't think anybody wants him to retire.
A lot of people in this forum have talked about their ideal situation being for Garoppolo to take over within after this year and Brady riding off into the sunset.

I actually think this particular decision will not be up to BB. I feel BK will have final say on TB and will want never let him go to another team and will let him retire when he wants as a Patriot.

Purely speculation, but I think ultimately Giselle and his family will draw Brady away from the game before his cliff dive physically would. He already made comments after the Super Bowl about how hard it is for his wife and family back home supporting him all the time.. and he may want to spend more time at home to watch his kids grow up

Who knows... but with the way he maintains his body and his ability to quickly read defenses and get rid of the ball, its not impossible for him to play to 45.. Can he keep that intensity and fire up for another half decade though? He's a total freak, so maybe!

well, he said he wanted to play until he's 45 - which is 6 more seasons. nothing new.

I'd be satisfied with only 5 more Lombardi trophies. I don't think I'm asking for too much.

Not at all asking for too much; in fact, quite conservative. We Pats fans have different standards and perspectives than every other franchise base. What is a fantasy for other teams is a reasonable expectation for us. :D

Under Armour says he is playing 9 more.

I just saw a horde of colts fans doing a mass dive off a cliff like a bunch of rabid lemmings.

Oh yeah, all the bums who hold cheater signs are all going to get whats coming to them.. A career of losing and torment.
Just Colts fans?

A lot of people in this forum have talked about their ideal situation being for Garoppolo to take over within after this year and Brady riding off into the sunset.

I think most, if not all, who say that are simply talking about the probabilities of how long he would be able to go, and if Brady does in fact retire how nice it would be to have a good quarterback to take his place.

Just colts fans?

Well so far ya..but one can hope they draw the jets fans and bills and eventually the rest of them other stooopid clubs with them..lol

...........I trust bill to do whatever he feels is best for the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back