PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TB12 Tells Kraft he's "willing to play another 6-7 years"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tommy Boy's thinking that leads to his many more years statement...

“I have the answers to the test now. You can’t surprise me on defense. I’ve seen it all.
I’ve processed 261 games, I’ve played them all. There was a time when quarterbacking was really hard for me because you didn’t know what to do.
Now I really know what to do, I don’t want to stop now."

I agree with Winston Smith. There is young jedi warrior with a goal and the desire to be the next Pats legend. May take a couple of false starts after Brady. But there will be another come along. I am going to be in my dotage; cane waving, yelling at whatever is the current version of television. But as long as I can, Go Pats. Go Brady

Amen, bro, and it's pathetic how many people in this forum want Brady to retire within a year or two.

It's a flashback to late last decade when the morons overwhelmed this forum with the same desire.
It started up again here big time early 2014 season, but Moving On To Cincinnati killed that latest flareup of idiocy.

There's an unquenchable desire to get rid of TFB prematurely by too many alleged Pats fans.

It's a flashback to late last decade when the morons overwhelmed this forum with the same desire. It started up again here big time early 2014 season, but Moving On To Cincinnati killed that latest flareup of idiocy. There's an unquenchable desire to get rid of TFB prematurely by too many alleged Pats fans.
I want Tom to play as long as he performs at a high level, which realistically would be another three seasons tops. If he lasts six more seasons I'll eat my SB LI hat.

Who knows how long he will go on for, but for all i care i am just going to appreciate the greatness we get to see every Sunday, and the inspiration of never giving up. Which will become more important across the world. Lets just take time to realise we will never see a "Brady" again. The Goat, The Man, The one who you and your kids should look up to. Shows that hard Work will always beat talent.

I just saw a horde of colts fans doing a mass dive off a cliff like a bunch of rabid lemmings.

Oh yeah, all the bums who hold cheater signs are all going to get whats coming to them.. A career of losing and torment.

f it. Trade Brady for 7 first round picks from someone

Boy, Kraft has been chatty today.

Is it time to start worrying about early onset Alzheimer's affecting Brady's play?

Watch him wind up with eight or nine rings. Pagano will literally comit suicide. We are witnessing something very rare in team sports... Before now, i dont recall seeing snyone at any age playing like Brady did in l1.

Just curious if any one here ever saw anything like that?

Before now, i dont recall seeing snyone at any age playing like Brady did in l1.

Just curious if any one here ever saw anything like that?

Hard to make comparisons across sports and times, but the only person that comes to mind is the English footballer (soccer player) Stanley Matthews, who was still playing pro soccer at 50.

Stanley Matthews - Wikipedia

I saw him playing in his 40s and he was still worth his place. He was part of a team that took his club (Stoke City) back into the First Division with a clutch of old players.

Interestingly, he was also known as a diet and fitness fanatic at a time when awareness of the effects of diet on fitness were way less than they are today:

Stanley Matthews: Fitness phenomenon Matthews sets example to youngsters

Tom is ****ing crazy... in a good way. I don't doubt his desire to good playing, I am just very skeptical about his body being able to hold up for 6 or 7 more years.

Me too, it would be basically unprecedented, but if anyone can do it, it's him. I'm not going to bet against him until I see some real decline in his play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick