PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tailgate for A Wish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voice

Rookie
Reaction score
For Rhode Island and Massachusetts Pats fans - or anyone else who'd like to be there:

A Tailgate for A Wish is this Sunday, October 1 at Snookers Pool Lounge in downtown Providence (145 Clifford Street). For a $10 ticket, come and enjoy tailgate food, free pool (beverages of choice sold separately) and football on the big screens! Doors open at 1 pm for the early games, and of course the Pats kick off at the Bengals at 4:15.

There will be a raffle, trivia contests and a BIG silent auction, with some great stuff available - autographed jerseys from Bruschi, Ted Johnson, Adam Vinatieri, Jerry Rice, Jim Brown, OJ Simpson and more. All proceeds will benefit A Wish Come True, Rhode Island and SE Massachusetts' oldest wish-granting organization. It is a local group, not affiliated with a national foundation, and every penny they raise goes straight to local children, age 3 through 18, who are suffering from life threatening illnesses.

Tickets may be purchased at the door! Come join the tailgate, and help grant a wish at the same time!

Sounds like a worthy cause - wish I lived closer.

Hi PatsDeb - just in case you'd like more info on the charity, here's a link you can go to:

http://www.awish.org

I will be there, looking forward to it!

And unlike Make-A-Wish all of their money doesn't go to Disney.

Sounds like a good time, too bad I'm in Virginia. Crappy weather feels like NE though.

I want to go ! But I'm in Spain.....Can I? :D

Cool - bring it! I'd love to talk a little football with ya! The charity told me there is a donation button on their website, in case you can't be there, but you'd still like to contribute something. Just tell 'em it's for the Tailgate!

;)

Voice said:
Cool - bring it! I'd love to talk a little football with ya! The charity told me there is a donation button on their website, in case you can't be there, but you'd still like to contribute something. Just tell 'em it's for the Tailgate!

;)

ehmmm,I Like enjoy of the Tailgate :D ; )

Although I live in MD, that sounds like a wonderful way to spend Sunday and see the game. I would've loved to have gone if I were local.

Just wanted to bump this to the top of the board so more people can see it. You folks are doing a great thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back