PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Support for Brady Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

RxJock1120

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
While I unfortunately will not be able to be there, the perils of living in NYC, I encourage everyone to give Brady huge standing support once he emerges from the tunnel tonight.

I can remember the cheer that BB got the week after that bs Spygate when we were playing the Charges. And Tom deserves no less.

Now this team is in as much a state of turmoil as ever and we have to show support for Brady and the 14 years of top notch football he has bestowed upon us.

Stand up and support our leader!!!!

Right, because TFB has such a fragile psyche that he'll go into a shell if not smothered with accolades

While I unfortunately will not be able to be there, the perils of living in NYC, I encourage everyone to give Brady huge standing support once he emerges from the tunnel tonight.

I can remember the cheer that BB got the week after that bs Spygate when we were playing the Charges. And Tom deserves no less.

Now this team is in as much a state of turmoil as ever and we have to show support for Brady and the 14 years of top notch football he has bestowed upon us.

Stand up and support our leader!!!!

I agree it is not Brady's fault that the GM didn't get the players or the coaches to assist Brady as he is aging.

Nah the only thing that crowd is going to do is if the Pats offense comes out and doesn't drive it down the field and score is boo.

yup..first three and out and brady will hear it.

hoping tom comes out and has a monster game to shut all of the haters up.

Brady will go over 50,000 yards in the first half tonight.

Nah the only thing that crowd is going to do is if the Pats offense comes out and doesn't drive it down the field and score is boo.

They might be saying Boo-urns

3 & out on first drive boo birds will be out in full force and justifiably so...

3 & out on first drive boo birds will be out in full force and justifiably so...

Hopefully, BB took away Brady's option to check to a bomb down the sideline if it's 2nd and 4 on the second play of the game....

At the very least, this offense HAS to start getting some first downs and give the defense a fighting chance.

Right, because TFB has such a fragile psyche that he'll go into a shell if not smothered with accolades

Being that Tom has had to call out the fans on more than 1 occasion would lead me to think he takes notice.

Brady calls out fans...guess he's whining about the front office (per mortensen) ..... Tommy boy, the clock is ticking

Being that Tom has had to call out the fans on more than 1 occasion would lead me to think he takes notice.

Backwards

Called out fans for being too quiet on DEFENSE to harass the opposing QB
Brady is used to the noise against him and does/should not need accolades to perform

Cheers when he comes out of the tunnel will be quickly followed by a cascade of boos if/when the offense goes 3 and out on their first possession.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes