PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Super Bowl Game Day Pregame/Game Thread (Eagles vs Chiefs)

Hey - let's add to the conspiracy theories

People saying the NFL is rigged are ****ing morons. But I am seriously wondering what went through that ****ing refs head where he decided to make that call. Not conspiratorially, but is it like when Jacoby Meyers absolutely lost his mind and in sheer panic and instinct did that batshit crazy lateral that led to the Raiders winning that game? Did the ref caught up in the moment, on edge to avoid anything stupid happening, and instinctively called that penalty without really thinking about the broader implications?

It's just nuts. I don't understand how you can let that play go All Game until that very moment when barely anyone even realized it had happened. If it wasn't called it just wouldn't have been A Thing at all.
Ughh just so ****ing stupid. All of it.

Their balony is all legal but more and more it's a farce. More on that later when I have time.

And Mahomes will own all his records when all is said and done. The end.
Except the ones that matter most. The end.

Now seriously you would think after making a spectacle of yourself last off season by boosting your ass off for Mac that you would learn to be a bit humble after the results this year. Everyone on here views you as a meme poster at this point. Like Jesus even Andy Johnson could play more than one note.

There are plenty of posters I disagree with but this is ridiculous...just utter thread wrecking with zero insight. How does DropKickFlutie get banned for life but this moron is still here? I've muted him in every thread, but there are still his **** stains all over the place when I try to read conversations.
DropkickFlutie left on their own.

• Agree
Reactions: Ian

Their balony is all legal but more and more it's a farce. More on that later when I have time.

It would lead to more catches, but I think they should just simplify it.

Does the player get two feet inbounds after initially touching the ball? Yes.

Does the ball physically separate from his hands/body while touching the ground at any point? No.

If answers are Yes and No, it should be a catch. I’d rather have consistency even if it means a guy can bobble while going out of bounds.

Sorry I had to say it but spygate is a big deal for me. Brady is 3-3 outside of spygate in super bowls as a Pat.
It is not an exaggeration to say that you are the only purported Pats fan to ever utter or write these words. The only conclusion is that you have definitively outed yourself as a fraud and a troll. @Ian, it is time to finally ice this clown.

There are plenty of posters I disagree with but this is ridiculous...just utter thread wrecking with zero insight. How does DropKickFlutie get banned for life but this moron is still here? I've muted him in every thread, but there are still his **** stains all over the place when I try to read conversations.
@DropKickFlutie didn't get banned for life. He's still a member on here.

And Mahomes will own all his records when all is said and done. The end.
The thing that will nix this is the fact that Reid is a lot older than Belichick. Mahomes will never get to six because Reid will retire before he has a chance, not to mention the way he plays the game is going to catch up to him before that can happen as well.

Didn’t realize that. I get why people got annoyed by him, but at least he was bringing some unique ideas and genuinely believed what he posted. The Troll here used to be entertaining but wouldn’t even survive the PFT comments section now. Anyway, thanks Ian…not an easy job.

Didn’t realize that. I get why people got annoyed by him, but at least he was bringing some unique ideas and genuinely believed what he posted. The Troll here used to be entertaining but wouldn’t even survive the PFT comments section now. Anyway, thanks Ian…not an easy job.
He got mad because I asked him to tone it back and he couldn't help it, so I suspended him for a weekend and that obviously didn't sit well. It's unfortunate. He's a good guy and the door is certainly wide open for him. Plus, Josh is gone, so I'm assuming he'd be fine at this point.

He got mad because I asked him to tone it back and he couldn't help it, so I suspended him for a weekend and that obviously didn't sit well. It's unfortunate. He's a good guy and the door is certainly wide open for him. Plus, Josh is gone, so I'm assuming he'd be fine at this point.

I can only imagine his thoughts on Patricia.

• Agree
It is not an exaggeration to say that you are the only purported Pats fan to ever utter or write these words. The only conclusion is that you have definitively outed yourself as a fraud and a troll. @Ian, it is time to finally ice this clown.
It’s such a stupid argument in that spygate was more of a punishment against Bill than Tom. To add to this there was no drop off in performance since Spygate. Not counting 2008 due to the acl injury Brady and the pats managed to make it to at least the afc championship in 9 of 12 seasons. I can see why he didn’t bother mentioning deflategate since Brady went 3-1 in superbowls afterwards with no performance dip.

It’s such a stupid argument in that spygate was more of a punishment against Bill than Tom.
Busch Beer GIF by Busch

The thing that will nix this is the fact that Reid is a lot older than Belichick. Mahomes will never get to six because Reid will retire before he has a chance, not to mention the way he plays the game is going to catch up to him before that can happen as well.
I’m wondering if they get a plan in place where Bienemy takes the reigns in 2024 after Reid calls it quits after next season?

I thought Ian instituted a rule to prevent **** like what's happening in this thread.

• Agree
I’m wondering if they get a plan in place where Bienemy takes the reigns in 2024 after Reid calls it quits after next season?
Maybe he does - doesn't change the fact that all you have to do is look at Tampa Bay to realize that it may end up letting everyone know how much of an effect Reid had on the offense. It's funny, we can joke about him, but the guy is clearly a great coach. His years and Philly and obviously now certainly proves that.

I get it. Freedom of speech. But this guy hadn't posted a single thing for a few weeks. Was he on a mod induced vacation or did he choose not too? Anyway suddenly last night immediately after the clock struck zero he jumped in to resume his trolling and take over a thread that hasn't stopped since. No one can stand him. He takes over and it's put upon the rest of us to have to mute or ignore him(which I did earlier today). Can you at least remove him from the threads he takes over? He freaking has escalated his trolling to the Patriots legacy, never mind Brady’s.

Maybe he does - doesn't change the fact that all you have to do is look at Tampa Bay to realize that it may end up letting everyone know how much of an effect Reid had on the offense. It's funny, we can joke about him, but the guy is clearly a great coach. His years and Philly and obviously now certainly proves that.
No doubt, I’ve never seen players as wide open as this KC offense. It seems like Reid can take an average wr group and scheme them open all day.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back