PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Super Bowl Game Day Pregame/Game Thread (Eagles vs Chiefs)

When it mattered the most - Brady dominated.

Just like Peyton, Eli, and Foles did to your boy.

And Brady only dominated one playoff game between the two of them. The other was decided on a pre-snap infraction and/or coin toss.

The Chiefs have became more Patriots like. They win ugly. in lieu of blowing the other cub off the field.

These days KC is spreading the ball around to a stable of WRs and they go with RBs by committee. The run game generated 6.1 ypc for 150 yards yesterday.

Just like Peyton, Eli, and Foles did to your boy.

And Brady only dominated one playoff game between the two of them. The other was decided on a pre-snap infraction and/or coin toss.
Stick to the topic, this is about Mahomes. Brady owns him when it matters most. Fact.

Stick to the topic, this is about Mahomes. Brady owns him when it matters most. Fact.

Is that you are going to hold onto for comfort (like a child holding onto its blanky) when Mahomes starts destroying Brady's records in 10-12 years? LMAO

Is that you are going to hold onto for comfort (like a child holding onto its blanky) when Mahomes starts destroying Brady's records in 10-12 years? LMAO
Won't matter. Brady still owns Mahomes and always will. Beat him twice including a colossal beatdown when it mattered most.

Won't matter. Brady still owns Mahomes and always will. Beat him twice including a colossal beatdown when it mattered most.

At least Mahomes didn't lose to bums like Eli, Flacco, Tannehill, Sanchez, and Plummer.

And like I said, I can't wait until Brady is calling Mahomes' games in the future. He's going to be salty watching him take down his records.

This is why I keep saying you know nothing about football other than stats.

Time of Possession:

Eagles - 35:47

Chiefs: 24:13

Mahomes put up 35 points with the Eagles dominating the TOP. It was an amazing performance. And he did it on a high ankle sprain.
Listen bub, no one displays a worse understanding of football than you. You hold single most ridiculous opinion of any forum member. Your deteriorating characterizations of Brady have him on the level of Chad Pennington at this point. According to you every Brady accomplishment has come from cheating, luck or opponent incompetence. You have no credibility to be judging anyone else regarding football.

At least Mahomes didn't lose to bums like Eli, Flacco, Tannehill, Sanchez, and Plummer.

And like I said, I can't wait until Brady is calling Mahomes' games in the future. He's going to be salty watching him take down his records.
Are you having a mental breakdown??

Maybe he'll unretire again so he can beat down Mahomes and his team a few more times. Can't wait!

That's weird

I was told that the great teams win.

Eagles had a great team, number 1 offense and defense... why didn't they win?

the only salty one here is you

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back