PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Super Bowl Game Day Pregame/Game Thread (Eagles vs Chiefs)

Oh ref assistance you say? On a clear roughing out bounds? Stop. You would’ve cried your eyes out if that was Tom Brady and it wasn’t called.
Yeh the call itself was correct. You can't push a guy out of bounds.

The issue is there were infractions earlier on KC not called.

Not an egregious call imo.

I will admit failure if we lose.

But....too early to say this.
admit? Failure is a fact. No one really cares if you accept it.
Chiefs are, largely, chokers.

No you don’t understand, if they admit to at all enjoying songs by the artist who’s sold like 200 million albums and won like 15 Grammys they’ll think people will think they’re gay which is the worst thing ever.

Well being upset over having to look at Rihanna for a few minutes should certainly shut down those suspicions

Greg Olsen (FOX Super Bowl commentator) does realize people watching the Super Bowl might not have a clue what the hell he's talking about?
Dude speaks in football lingo all the time.
The greats (Madden, Summerall, Michaels, et al) NEVER do this. If they use lingo/jargon, they then follow it up with an explanation...
Typical Madden.... "Parcells likes to run the 3-4 defense. That means we have 3 defensive linemen here and 4 linebackers...here. 3 and 4. 3-4. He thinks that his linebackers can create more havoc that way than the defensive linemen he's got available to him."
VS.
Olsen: "Yep, that's a 3-4."
See the difference?

I’m pretty sure she is pregnant lol you could see the bump pretty clearly a second ago.
She had the baby in May

isn't this the broad that got famous singing "I like monkey music...we like monkey music...monkey monkey music..."...now she's ****in' stuttering like a crack whore...MUSIC??? Really?

They haven't even won anything yet! Philadelphia Eagles fans FLIP car in the middle of the street as they take over the city before their team plays the Kansas City Chiefs in Super Bowl LVII​

• Ph

I’ll be honest, I forgot how many Rihanna songs I did kind of like. Caught myself going “oh yeah this one’s decent, haven’t heard it in a while” at least four times.

I used to go to an annual Superbowl party with strippers and a live lesbian sex show at half time. This watching the half-time show is new for me.

It was me…

I got Rihanna pregnant sorry

Yeh the call itself was correct. You can't push a guy out of bounds.

The issue is there were infractions earlier on KC not called.

Not an egregious call imo.
It was only an egregious call to idiots or people with a clear bias one way or another.

He can absolutely be an All Time great. I think he already is! But the goal for 1 is gone.
Yeah I mean he is already a hof slam dunk. Not many can say that after 5 years.

Maybe...Brady though?

admit? Failure is a fact. No one really cares if you accept it.
Chiefs are, largely, chokers.
Very much have a 2000s colts feel to them

He's a pansy and he's faking injury for sympathy. At the very least he's building up an excuse if he loses yet another Superbowl.
Not sure about faking but he definitely seems to dramatize his injuries. IMO, the high ankle sprain diagnosis is horsesh*t, unless it was grade 0.5. You cannot move like he did vs. Cincy one week after a legit high ankle sprain, no matter how much toradol he was given (local anesthetic or cortisone injections are not used for high ankle sprains, due to long-term risks for the patient). Pain is only one factor with regard to high ankle sprains. Ankle instability is a major issue as well, because a high ankle sprain involves an injury to the ligament that connects the two main bones of the lower leg, the tibia and fibula. He showed no signs of ankle instability two weeks ago, even in the final drive of the game.

Rihanna’s gotta be pregnant.

It was only an egregious call to idiots or people with a clear bias toward one team or another.
Exactly.

If the roles were reversed I would be upset.

But I would understand.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back