PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sunday’s NFL Games (week 4)

Time for Brees and Payton to do some offensive stat padding

No, there really isn't. You make a point to jump on everyone for saying anything negative about anyone in the league if they're religious. You manage to make every rivalry, every mention of dislike for any player, and just about everything a religious topic when it's completely ridiculous. You might not of brought it up here, but that's only because everyone knows your MO by now.

If the Jets draft a Christian quarterback next season, are you going to be in the `Jets sucks` thread lecturing everyone on our attitude towards him?

Kaepernick's religion is the absolutely LAST thing anyone here who trashes on him was thinking about, but it's the first reason you come running to his defense.

Thats not true, but you can believe what you want.

Lets get something clear some of your posts are just really just wrong. For example I am by no means a fan of the QB you were posting about the other day. But wishing the ebola virus on any player whether you like them or not is just wrong. As another poster stated they wouldn't even wish that virus on their worst enemy, yet you wished it on the football player. Do you know how deadly and awful that ebola virus is?

There are christian players on many of the 32 NFL teams in the NFL. However, the 2 teams I root for to go all the way is the 49ers and the Pats. Now there are players from quite a few teams who I am a fan of and not all of them are religious. For example I am a fan of Alex smith, but I don't root for the Chiefs and Alex Smith is not religious at all to my knowledge. Now I hope you can put me on ignore since you clearly don't like me as a poster.

Lets get something clear some of your posts are just really just wrong. For example I am by no means a fan of the QB you were posting about the other day. But wishing the ebola virus on any player whether you like them or not is just wrong. As another poster stated they wouldn't even wish that virus on their worst enemy, yet you wished it on the football player. Do you know how deadly and awful that ebola virus is?

There are christian players on many of the 32 NFL teams in the NFL. However, the 2 teams I root for to go all the way is the 49ers and the Pats. Now there are players from quite a few teams who I am a fan of and not all of them are religious. For example I am a fan of Alex smith, but I don't root for the Chiefs and Alex Smith is not religious at all to my knowledge. Now I hope you can put me on ignore since you clearly don't like me as a poster.
tumblr_lvwmxh7AhJ1r0pajvo1_500.gif

Who is this ref? He does an excellent job at explaining what is happening. I wish all refs were that good.

If you think I'm bad, you should jump on Joker. I once heard him wishing for a meteor to come down and wipe out two entire teams. That's over 100 dead football players, tens of thousands of fans, and a potential extinction level event.

He's an evil psycho. The Joseph Stalin of Patriot fans.

If you think I'm bad, you should jump on Joker. I once heard him wishing for a meteor to come down and wipe out two entire teams. That's over 100 dead football players, tens of thousands of fans, and a potential extinction level event.

Although I don't always agree with joker. He has not gone on tirades attacking me. He has been very courteous to me and accepting of me here. Overall, I think Joker is a sweetheart even though I don't always agree with everything he posts.

Its unfortunate Pat16n0, I thought we had a decent repar, even though I didn't agree with some of your posts. But your attack on me today opened my eyes to how you are as a poster and how you think of me. Have a good evening!

Last edited:

Obviously I ran out of wishes when I wished Sanchez would get his face mashed into some sweaty behemoth's sphinctal region....I need to get my necromancers to re-up my wish list...until then , you can just call me Joe "Ghengis" Khan-ker.

Joker although I don't always agree with me has not gone on tirades attacking me. He has been very courteous to me and accepting of me here. I think Joker is a sweetheart even though I don't always agree with everything he said.

Its unfortunate Pat16n0, I thought we had a decent repar, even though I didn't agree with some of your posts. But your attack on me today opened my eyes to how you are as a poster and how you think of me. Have a good evening!

I went on a tirade attacking you? Come on, man.

I don't have anything against you at all, but you're being fairly over dramatic. Just my opinion.
Also, accusing me of legitimately wanting Peyton Manning to get the ebola virus is just ridiculous, and seems more like an "attacking tirade" than me pointing out to you that you're always confusing a dislike for a player as an attack against religion.

In my opinion, and it's just my opinion, you're going a tad overboard in your victim hood.

Obviously I ran out of wishes when I wished Sanchez would get his face mashed into some sweaty behemoth's sphinctal region....I need to get my necromancers to re-up my wish list...until then , you can just call me Joe "Ghengis" Khan-ker.

You wanted the whole planet to explode! Do you know how dangerous meteors are!? You're a sick, sick individual, and you should be ashamed! I wouldn't wish a meteor on my worst enemy!

I went on a tirade attacking you? Come on, man.

I don't have anything against you at all, but you're being fairly over dramatic. Just my opinion.
Also, accusing me of legitimately wanting Peyton Manning to get the ebola virus is just ridiculous, and seems more like an "attacking tirade" than me pointing out to you that you're always confusing a dislike for a player as an attack against religion.

In my opinion, and it's just my opinion, you're going a tad overboard in your victim hood.

You have in this thread, but if you don't think so that's fine. Now hopefully you can put me on ignore . Have a good evening.

I'm reminded of a certain scene and line in the movie "The Ref" with Dennis Leary right now that I'm just not going to repeat because of the fact that I honestly don't have anything against you.

It would be funny, though ;)

You wanted the whole planet to explode! Do you know how dangerous meteors are!? You're a sick, sick individual, and you should be ashamed! I wouldn't wish a meteor on my worst enemy!

alright...jeez, relax...by "meteor" I meant one of these little guys...

attachment.php

nobody stat pads like brees. he was so pissed when the refs stopped play to review the fumble at the very end, even though NO was down by three td's with a little over a minute to go.
same with jimmy " soft as tissue " graham. 88 yards, mostly in garbage time. as michael bennett once said, graham is the most overrated receiver in the league.

Dolphins 38 Raiders 14. A little disconcerting seeing that score for obvious reasons...

I think Carr went down fairly early though, so that makes a difference for sure.

CC, I'm hoping you take what I'm about to post in the spirit in which it's intended. I was raised in the typical Roman Catholic family in the 50s/60s. Mass most days, altar boy through the end of high school, Catholic all boys' high school and college, as well. I'm a shadow of what I was growing up in the religion department, but I try as hard as I can to be respectful of those who are religious, whether Catholic, Protestant, Muslim, Buddhist, etc. With that said, I really believe most people here don't care one bit about the religious persuasion of our players. We want good players, regardless of what their religious beliefs are. I think we also want good guys, which doesn't always mean those good guys are religious. I don't know you, but you strike me as one of those good guys, who just happens to be religious. Anyway, thanks for tolerating my rant and I would just ask that you continue to tolerate those of us who don't share your fervor.

Thanks for your post. My issues are with those few posters who are so Arrogant and HATEFUL. I mean talking down to me claiming they have more football knowledge and that they see everything with these unbiased lenses etc. Then want to make accusations about what NFL teams I support, when I started supporting them, why I support the teams or people I support, and even about the Picture in my signature etc. All of that is just wrong.

Thankfully I have made a lot of friends on this board . I was pmed by a friend on this board to put a few posters including one of the most infamous posters on ignore.

Good overcomes evil and Love overcomes hate.

So the posters who have attacked me in this thread hardcore are: Bruins29, Brady6, Pats16no,

Then the following posters made 1 snarky post towards me in this thread: Dangerzone, Rob729, and Raymond.

Last edited:
So the posters who have either attacked me in this thread and or made snarky comments to me are: Bruins29, Brady6, Pats16no, Dangerzone, Rob729, and

well, looks like you left the last perp out but my guess it's that back stabbing, sneak attacker Supafly....don't worry though...I got something for him next time he tries one of his patented buzz-bys....

Fly-Paper.jpg

well, looks like you left the last perp out but my guess it's that back stabbing, sneak attacker Supafly....don't worry though...I got something for him next time he tries one of his patented buzz-bys....

Fly-Paper.jpg
Aww joker you're so sweet and funny. You quoted my post before I could edit it. It was poster Raymond after the and. Now I don't agree with Supa on somethings including the proper place to talk or not talk religion. Other than that Supa is pretty respectful.

That's one of the things I like about you Joker. You support the Pats, you tell jokes, you enlighten the forum with things going on around the league from time to time. Most importantly you are NOT HATEFUL towards those of different backgrounds, religions etc. Overall I think you are a sweetheart. Your posts are actually a joy to read even after I felt a little teary eyed after reading some of the hateful posts in this thread. Anyways God bless you Joker!

Why was my original thread about Pats drafting hirtory on WR's put into a week 4 game thread?

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back