PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steelers Stealing Signals

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not stealing signals.

I know, I know........

Yeah, stop right there. Unless the guy was operating a video camera when he heard the playcall then he isn't going to be subject to investigation.

That's not anything illegal (if you're NOT trying to be tongue in cheek). For example, if a team huddles up too close to the line of scrimmage, a defender can listen in and get the play then align the defense accordingly. Something like that actually happened in the Auburn/LSU game earlier this year.

That's not anything illegal (if you're NOT trying to be tongue in cheek). For example, if a team huddles up too close to the line of scrimmage, a defender can listen in and get the play then align the defense accordingly. Something like that actually happened in the Auburn/LSU game earlier this year.

This is also what Charles Woodson did on the infamous Tuck Rule play. Eric Allen, now a TV analyst but then a Raiders CB, claimed they heard the play call at the Pats' sideline.

Regards,
Chris

this isn't stealing signals I used to try to listen to plays all the time in highschool, its just taking advantage of the other teams mistake of not concealing their play call

Comparing the two significantly cheapens your argument, which you obviously realize.

It's time to let it go, man. Noone's ever going to drop that junk if WE can't.

I actually am being tongue-in-cheek...thought it would be worth a chuckle or two, but everyone seems to have taken this very seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back