PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Steelers board a place of bliss for me today

Status
Not open for further replies.
kzm9l7hiainuguxpe295.jpg

No it wasn't. The knee I think you are looking at is Andrew's. Tough to see by just looking at a still shot but I watched it in slow motion on gamepass to verify.

That can't possibly be Andrews' knee. Look at the pic again. That can only be Tom's.

You can see a football? I can't and i magnafied the picture. Your arrow is pointing to his elbow.

Yeah it's tough to see on the screen shot. I wish i could capture video. But if you look you can see his hand does not have control of the ball. The poorly drawn arrow is on the ball.

The last replay they showed, which was after the call was reviewed, was clear that he had lost control of the ball.

Brady did fall on the ball and relatively much later you can see #72 reaching in to grab the ball from Brady.

Anyways the refs got it right.

That can't possibly be Andrews' knee. Look at the pic again. That can only be Tom's.

It's Andrew's knee.

I'll try give you a better view. I've outlined Brady's knee and Andrew's knee.

upload_2017-1-23_17-45-8.png

that whole thing was so poorly handled. the announcers talking like there was a clear recovery, then at teh end of the fourth bringing it up again.

Those two are really the two worst announcers in history, honestly im glad the superbowl is on fox, at least buck and aikmen dont make my ears bleed.

Oh and one more...Simms said Chris Hogan is nicknamed 7/11 because he's always open "at night".

o_Oo_O

No dumbass, it's because he's ALWAYS OPEN!

THis is GOLD

We don't have these bums on our schedule next season and that's great because when and if we see them again in any shape or form it's not gonna be good for them.we have a young promising team on the up swing if we can stay healthy we can make another run next season.

I checked out their board a few times last week and found it disgusting how many of them were wishing injury on Pats players. I mean, I know they can't cause it to happen by using a voodoo doll, but damn that's just low rent to wish harm on another human just becuase he plays on a different team. Gave me a real sense of their fanbase.

TheSteelersFans

even all the cheating crying and "cheatriot" crap feels like the delicious tears of the pathetic, embarrassed, loser today for me. Thank you Pats!

One more !!!

I went over there last night to read what their thoughts were and there was one guy one there who was dying in hospice so I peaced out because it got too real for me.

It's just a game and I felt bad reading that

Oh my God, just read the thread from the guy who is on his death bed for real. "So Long Steeler nation"... I felt a bit bad after reading that one.

Yeah that's what I wad talking abut in my reply. I don't want to use the word buzz kill because that's pretty sad story but I left immediately because no reason to gloat after that.

I see a lot of posts in that Steelers forum about the refs screwing them over. I'm not trying to be Pats biased but I felt that the refs let both teams play (which I prefer). What exactly did we get away with?

Also, I can't believe several people on the Steelers forum thought that was a fumble. How can you not see Brady's elbow hit the ****ing ground?

I thought it was funny here where the Steelers fans think that BB must be cheating because their is no other reason why we could win, he seems to think that the Patriots change their coordinators every year unlike the Steelers. Patricia and Mcdaniels have been together longer than either of their guys.

I need everyones opinions on this, its long but please read

THis is GOLD

We actually do play the Steelers next year (I can't tell if that's the point you were making). That fool isn't even aware. Maybe Tomlin will change his defense by then?.....nah.

We actually do play the Steelers next year (I can't tell if that's the point you were making). That fool isn't even aware. Maybe Tomlin will change his defense by then?.....nah.

Yep, he'll change it.

Tomlin: "MOAR ZONE!!!!"

"if Gronk played it would have been 78-0"

LOL

I went over there last night to read what their thoughts were and there was one guy one there who was dying in hospice so I peaced out because it got too real for me.

It's just a game and I felt bad reading that

That was friggen awful. Took all the joy out of gloating. I felt terrible for that guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back