Steelers board a place of bliss for me today

Status
Not open for further replies.
IT WAS DA REFFS, BLAARRGH!!!1!!!

"In a game in which you were down 27 with 5 minutes to go?"

gvDdF.gif

On to Atlanta...in Houston

has anyone checked AB's Facebook page yet? I don't want to give him a click

Lol how are they arguing the fumble? We came up with it and a challenge has never ever given a team the ball when it was recovered in the pile.

Lol how are they arguing the fumble? We came up with it and a challenge has never ever given a team the ball when it was recovered in the pile.
One of the more bizarre things that happened was the supposed fumble. From multiple angles it didn't look like there was a fumble. Bradys elbows hit the ground and he still had the ball in his hands. The challange was ridiculous, but simms repeatedly saying it was a fumble was even more ridiculous.

Last edited:
One of the more bizarre things that happened was the supposed fumble. From multiple angles it didn't look like ther was a fumble. Bradys elbows hit the ground and he still had the ball in his hands. The challange was ridiculous, but simms saying it was a fumble was even more ridiculous.
Doesn't Tomlin have a guy in the skybox lol..? Did he just throw that challenge on instinct? Dumbest challenge I've seen since Gruden got pissed and challenged an interception Chris Simms threw.

Doesn't Tomlin have a guy in the skybox lol..? Did he just throw that challenge on instinct? Dumbest challenge I've seen since Gruden got pissed and challenged an interception Chris Simms threw.
Brady was so low to the ground on that sneak you couldn't have seen it from a sky box. I never saw anything that would make me think a fumble happened in the first place.

Last edited:
Lord God. There isn't a more dimwitted bunch of fans anywhere.

Just try and find one or two active brain cells on the entire forum. You won't.

All the Steelers fans here in person are quiet and sullen today. But I did talk to one guy who just took his hat off to BB and TFB. He defended Tomlin by deflecting the zone bit to the D coordinator, but otherwise he had to acknowledge.

Lord God. There isn't a more dimwitted bunch of fans anywhere.

Just try and find one or two active brain cells on the entire forum. You won't.
Oh my God, just read the thread from the guy who is on his death bed for real. "So Long Steeler nation"... I felt a bit bad after reading that one.

One of the more bizarre things that happened was the supposed fumble. From multiple angles it didn't look like ther was a fumble. Bradys elbows hit the ground and he still had the ball in his hands. The challange was ridiculous, but simms saying it was a fumble was even more ridiculous.

that whole thing was so poorly handled. the announcers talking like there was a clear recovery, then at teh end of the fourth bringing it up again.

Those two are really the two worst announcers in history, honestly im glad the superbowl is on fox, at least buck and aikmen dont make my ears bleed.

Even more ridiculous still was Simms clearly failing to understand the rules and what was happening in general. He kept saying the refs declared that Pittsburgh had clearly recovered, when all the refs said was that Pittsburgh was challenging that they had clearly recovered. Also, it took Blandino tweeting to explain that coming out of the pile with the ball doesn't constitute clear recovery, there has to be actual footage of the recovery. Which makes total sense, and I have no idea why anybody would find that controversial. Coming out of the pile with the ball just shows who ended up with it 45 seconds later, not who actually recovered it.

that whole thing was so poorly handled. the announcers talking like there was a clear recovery, then at teh end of the fourth bringing it up again.

Those two are really the two worst announcers in history, honestly im glad the superbowl is on fox, at least buck and aikmen dont make my ears bleed.
Fox isn't too much better either but they are better. Too me the worst is any with Chris Collinsworth. Re watching SB49 can be unbearable because of that jackass.

Bradys was so low to the ground on that sneak you couldn't have seen it from a sky box. I never anything that would make me think a fumble happened in the first place.
I mean a guy who can take a look at the replay quickly. I think they can do that from up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back