PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Someone in Foxboro should take this thing down

Maybe put up a billboard with two pictures on it, both below the word "SCOREBOARD"

picture 1: 6 Lombardi trophies and the NE logo
picture 2: a big blank space next to the Bills logo.

The TommyBaters seem a bit chapped after their man-love talisman shot blanks on Sunday.
LOL... go over there and start talking "The Cliff"
Has anyone been to Buffalo? Is it a sh*t hole like people have said include Marshawn Lynch?
You know, I haven't, but I saw a history channel show. Here's why there even IS a Buffalo. There weren't, at the time the Eerie Canal was finished, automated grain elevators. Dudes went down into ships, got 60 pound baskets of grain that came from the West via the Great Lakes, put them on their backs, and climbed up a grain silo, then dumped the baskets into the silo. Sometimes they fell in and drowned in grain. That's what guys did in Buffalo. Then this guy put a bunch of baskets on belt, lined them up with the ship, and badda bing badda boom, Modern Buffalo. Same thing with the thing that came after the dangerous, backbreaking jobs, to wit, no jobs. Well except maybe for some of the womenfolk.

You know, it feels good looking forward to a meaningful game (again) with Buffalo. This can be the rivalry they want it to be if they win, or they can still be whimpering softly in their beer in frustration if we beat them again... but it's still early days in the Second Empire, and they can see a waning glimmer of hope. There's more sport to it.

In fact... In fact... next year, no matter what happens, even if they just collapse for the season NOW, they're going to be talking about how they came within a whisper of us, and they woulda shoulda beat us except we wouldn't play fair and throw into a tornado because our GDT guys don't call the offense, Josh MacDaniel does.

I'm not sure it'll ever be the fun that the annual weasel-bash that is the JETE threat is, but if these guys keep it up, and the balance remains similar for a few years, they might need their own thread.

Now those have value. That billboard is pretty much a brick and mortar NFT.

To wit, pffffft :D

A wannabe band of posers. Paper champions. Unaccomplished dilletantes.

Simply rent a billboard in Buffalo

Buffalo Bills Lombardi case

82-h-wood-veneer-traditional-locking-display-case-154.jpg

This is just... weird... "Hey guys let's blow a ton of money on a billboard that says we're the best fans of any football team, and put that billboard right by the stadium of another team we are 6-37 against so far in this century while they've amassed 6 Lombardi trophies and we haven't even achieved a Super Bowl berth. That'll show them!!"

Meanwhile you're still looking up at that team in the division standings this year...

It doesn't bother me at all, it just confuses me. But it seems like the thing's sole purpose is to bother me, a Patriots fan. Don't know what other purpose it'd accomplish given where it's located.

This is just... weird... "Hey guys let's blow a ton of money on a billboard that says we're the best fans of any football team, and put that billboard right by the stadium of another team we are 6-37 against so far in this century while they've amassed 6 Lombardi trophies and we haven't even achieved a Super Bowl berth. That'll show them!!"

Meanwhile you're still looking up at that team in the division standings this year...

It doesn't bother me at all, it just confuses me. But it seems like the thing's sole purpose is to bother me, a Patriots fan. Don't know what other purpose it'd accomplish given where it's located.
They spent somebody else’s money. It was some promo contest to find the most rabid fan base and the Bills fans won. This is their prize. They’d rather put it here instead of in Buffalo because most of the real estate in their heads is owned by Foxborough.

I don't think the purpose is that well focused. It's an expression of frustration and despair, meant to provide the same kind of emotional relief that a well placed insult provides in the high school cafeteria line. That's why it is confusing - who would go to that much trouble and expense for something so cheap and primitive?

But if we want to play that game, after the Pats beat the Bills, fans at the game and who live nearby should make a meme out of having a selfie with the sign in the background, and flood SM with them.

This whole antic reminds me of a kid I went to high school with. He had zero success with the other sex and had a huge chip on his shoulder. However, he always had something to say about everyone else's GF, flaws, not that hot, etc. He was the only guy not getting any, but downplayed that and doubled down and tried to rag on you. He finally hooked up in college with someone not worth writing home about, and he talked it up like she was Helen of Troy met Jenna Jamison.
He was a Bills fan, and I think they all have this same outlook about their team, other teams, how "special" theirs will be someday.

"Best bildo Smugglers in the NFL!"

Leave it there. This is how starved they are for attention in that worthless town.

All it does is make us laugh at them even more but they're too dumb to realize it.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
Back