PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

So what can be done to fix this (1-2 start)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get it. You love BB the GM and his personnel moves. If this team goes 8-8 or lower this season, make sure you own that instead of being a homer.
Just in the past 7 years they have been 88-24
and 13-5 in the post season and were
2 times best team in nfl
2 times best team in afc
3 times 2nd best team in afc
MAKE SURE YOU OWN THAT INSTEAD OF BEING A HATER

BB is a great coach. I'm not sure he is as great a GM as you claim. And trying to suggest that I'm just dumb for not kowtowing to BB the GM is about as homer as you can get.
I think it’s a case that you aren’t a very good fan. You are witnessing the greatest dynasty in NFL history and ripping on it and acting like the obvious evidence is they suck. News for you: your evaluation skills are horrible because the things you think matter clearly don’t since you disagree with how the most successful team in league history is run.

So how can they fix this?? If Brady and the Offense ie...Edelman -Gronk - Flash Gordon and James White all go on a tear.:cool: If that doesn't happen stick a fork in them: that Defense can't even stop themselves.

Did you miss Matt "the flash" Stafford and his uncanny ability to avoid the pass rush?
Also, the Pats allowed a team that is known for having a pathetic ground game have a 100 yard rusher which hasn’t been done by the Lions since 2013.

Just in the past 7 years they have been 88-24
and 13-5 in the post season and were
2 times best team in nfl
2 times best team in afc
3 times 2nd best team in afc

3RKEw2l.png

Are you seriously implying that being a patriot fan has been anything but good? Anything but the best ever?

This is what is moronic about this board. We are in the midst of the greatest run in the history of the nfl and “fans” of this team act like people who are happy with what this franchise has done are kidding themselves and don’t get that it’s really been awful.
Unbelievable.

You love using the stats to make your case. Patriots certainly had a lot of pressure on Watson.
But diddnt you do the exact same thing when you said over and over that Chandler Jones was the playmaker (look at stats) and Flowers was just a nice player. Then you gave a winner rating to a post that said Jones was making a "fraction" of what Von Miller and K Mack were making.

Meanwhile, in reality where we all live none of the above is true and apparently in your world the cap is crap.

You love using the stats to make your case. Patriots certainly had a lot of pressure on Watson.
I’m not making a case, I’m citing a fact.

I’m not making a case, I’m citing a fact.

Another fact is that the Texans have let their QB be hit far more than any other team in the league. Is this a case of the Patriots feasting on a terrible OL and then sucking against mediocre ones? What do you think?

Another fact is that the Texans have let their QB be hit far more than any other team in the league. Is this a case of the Patriots feasting on a terrible OL and then sucking against mediocre ones? What do you think?
Well let’s do the math.
The patriots have produced the second most pressure in the nfl in 3 games.
You ASSUME the Texans allow a high amount of pressures.
IF that is correct, that represents one third of the games.
Hmm seems shaky to me.

Maybe you are trying to make the case that the Patriots defense is good? I am not sure.
If I was making a case, I would state case. Clearly I’m not shy about stating my opinion.
What I am saying is that the patriots defense has done a good job pressuring the win frequentky this year.

I was under the impression that the stat that really mattered was scoring defense. Currently 20th in the league at 25 ppg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes