PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

So we losing 6 of our next 7?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StockingAnarchyNumber12

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
...Because we are clearly an 8-8 team and we Brady can't throw the deep ball.

Another year. Another year our Patriots embarrass the naysayers.

So let me say it. Are we a 13-3 team? I think so.

Raiders: W
Dolphins: W
Bills: W
Steelers: W
Bills: L
Jets: W

My projection anyway.

I say we run the table, Fins will be the only team that gives us trouble for the rest of the year. I say close games but a win there to

I say we run the table, Fins will be the only team that gives us trouble for the rest of the year. I say close games but a win there to
Running the table secures 1st in the AFC. Idk. This year is looking like a cakewalk for the AFC outsides a couple teams.

14-2 is more likely than 12-4, based on our upcoming schedule. It's difficult to see us dropping any of the division games (Bills can't stop the run; Miami has . . . Cutler, lol; Jete are the Jete). Raiders could be iffy just based on the unknowns of playing in Mexico, but their defense is putrid. We own the Steelers, and I don't see that changing any time soon.

As always, it's Super Bowl or bust, though. Regular season is about 1) making the playoffs, 2) learning the schemes (and coaches learning the personnel), and 3) refining and improving techniques and tendencies. If all goes well, we should be undefeated after the bye and peaking at the right time for a serious playoff run.

My projection anyway.
Lose to the bills? At home?

I was having a hard time between Bills/Jets and assume we could lose one. I said Bills because theres an outside shot they win a few more and that is their playoffs make it or break it game.

My projection anyway.
Would not be shocked if they run the table and go 14-2.

Will we probably win on any given Sunday? Perhaps, though road games against the Steelers in particular, the Raiders to some extent and even the Fish, who've won 3 of the last 4 against us on their own field, are hardly what I'd call gimmes.

But will we probably win all'f'm, even if you could make a strong argument that we should be favored in each individual game? Of course not.

But it won't be me betting against us. :cool:

Hopfully (and more typically) they lose the last game of the season because it means they have already sewed up the HFA and they play backups etc

14-2 is more likely than 12-4, based on our upcoming schedule. It's difficult to see us dropping any of the division games (Bills can't stop the run; Miami has . . . Cutler, lol; Jete are the Jete). Raiders could be iffy just based on the unknowns of playing in Mexico, but their defense is putrid. We own the Steelers, and I don't see that changing any time soon.

As always, it's Super Bowl or bust, though. Regular season is about 1) making the playoffs, 2) learning the schemes (and coaches learning the personnel), and 3) refining and improving techniques and tendencies. If all goes well, we should be undefeated after the bye and peaking at the right time for a serious playoff run.

I think the biggest challenge in the remaining schedule is not a particular opponent but the current stretch of away games with that one Dolphins game squeezed in. That and injuries of course..

Patriots have lost twice at home in the past three seasons to the Bills. Albeit those included starters resting & a suspended TB.

I'm thinking that Hoyer and the scrubs will beat the Jets.
Possible since the jets will be mailing it in by then.

Then again with these teams its their Superbowl when the play the pats so anything is possible.

I was having a hard time between Bills/Jets and assume we could lose one. I said Bills because theres an outside shot they win a few more and that is their playoffs make it or break it game.

Nah, the Bills are on their way to 7-9.

The Jets at least try hard. The Bills have lost their last two games 81-31, with 21 of the 31 being complete and total garbage time.

Tyrod Taylor threw a Flacco-ian 56 yards today before he was benched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News