PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

So I am in Fort Lauderdale and it’s crawling with Pats fans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsDeb

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
And, get this, I was taking a nap & the team moved into the other tower at my hotel (the Westin) & I missed it! Anyone know what time they usually leave in the morning to go to the stadium? Anyone know any good Pats bars to visit after the game? Thanks for any info!

And, get this, I was taking a nap & the team moved into the other tower at my hotel (the Westin) & I missed it! Anyone know what time they usually leave in the morning to go to the stadium? Anyone know any good Pats bars to visit after the game? Thanks for any info!
Can’t you have brunch in the lobby? Buses probably start to leave some time around 9:30.

In 2006 we by chance ended up in the same hotel as the Pat's in Jacksonville we noticed them leaving that morning around 10 am. Not sure if there is/was an earlier bus but most if not all of the team got onto 2 busses out back of the hotel, which our room overloooked.

Some of these links are a bit dated, so I am not sure if all are still relevant.

From 2013: Five South Florida Bars Every Patriots Fan Should Visit
The article lists Boston's on the Beach, Kelly's Landing, Ocean's Grille, Big Dog Station, and The Village Pump.

From 2009: Florida Fans - Where To Watch The Game
Southeast Florida:
Bostons on the Beach in Delray Beach
Kelly's Landing in Fort Lauderdale
Zo's Off the Hook Sports Grille in Fort Lauderdale
John Bull English Pub in West Palm Beach
Quarterdeck in Miami Beach
Felt Billiards Bar & Lounge in Miami Beach​

From 2010: Best places to watch the Patriots
Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
1. Greg writes: "Kelly's Landing. Great New England seafood, family-owned friendly place."

2. MeniSoup writes: "The Village Grille & Village Pump, Lauderdale by the Sea. When the Pats actually play Miami, Dave the owner gets buses and buys over 300 tickets and takes fans to the game."​

great hangout: The Village Grille & Pump on Ft. Lauderdale beach. All Boston!
images

Some of these links are a bit dated, so I am not sure if all are still relevant.

From 2013: Five South Florida Bars Every Patriots Fan Should Visit
The article lists Boston's on the Beach, Kelly's Landing, Ocean's Grille, Big Dog Station, and The Village Pump.

From 2009: Florida Fans - Where To Watch The Game
Southeast Florida:
Bostons on the Beach in Delray Beach
Kelly's Landing in Fort Lauderdale
Zo's Off the Hook Sports Grille in Fort Lauderdale
John Bull English Pub in West Palm Beach
Quarterdeck in Miami Beach
Felt Billiards Bar & Lounge in Miami Beach​

From 2010: Best places to watch the Patriots
Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
1. Greg writes: "Kelly's Landing. Great New England seafood, family-owned friendly place."

2. MeniSoup writes: "The Village Grille & Village Pump, Lauderdale by the Sea. When the Pats actually play Miami, Dave the owner gets buses and buys over 300 tickets and takes fans to the game."​
I've been to Kelly's. Had a great time there.

The Patriots "travel well"...

The Elbow Room (on the strip,) and The Village pump are good spots for Boston fans. Enjoy the game!

Did you go down for the game? Nice weather. Go Pats Enjoy

Represent the Hood Yo.

Respeck

I heard that Schulas Steakhouse is tough as shoe leather.

Patsdeb....Thanks for posting I'm also in the North Towee at the Westin and am now watching the buses that are lined up waiting for the team to board. Was at the Village Pump last night which is about 5 miles from the Westin heading north. That area was all Pat's fans. I'm going to stream the game on the beach.

Last edited:
I heard that Schulas Steakhouse is tough as shoe leather.
It’s dated, mostly empty, with insipid dishes- it’s atrocious.

It’s dated, mostly empty, with insipid dishes- it’s atrocious.

People like Shula don't understand that it's great food and friendly service/atmosphere that brings people to restaurants. There are probably plenty of other places to get that down there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes