PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Silver Lining: Damien Harris looks very good

Status
Not open for further replies.

DropKickFlutie

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
RB Damien Harris looks excellent. He put up 101 yards on 17 carries. Big tough runner, hard to bring down. The OLine was missing David Andrews and Shaq Mason tonight. Michel just went on IR. The Patriot QBs were bad all night and Harris faced a stacked box all night. He's a load to bring down, reminds me of Derrick Henry.

Kudos to Damien Harris and the start of hopefully a very good Patriot career.

Last edited:
This team looks good. No way this game should be as close as it is with the two sacks of garbage we fielded at QB lol. I like this team and if Cam was there, I think we would've won.

Also bursts the balloon of those who say we shouldn't pay cam or any good QBs because bill can win with flotsam and jetsam at QB.

This is what you get when you dont pay for a starting caliber QB...

Liked what I saw. He is better than Sony and he'll have a few more weeks to bury him onto the bench when he returns. His vision was iffy at points. There was at least two times where if he bounced outside he'd have gotten significant gains but instead he plowed into a crowd.

Liked what I saw. He is better than Sony and he'll have a few more weeks to bury him onto the bench when he returns. His vision was iffy at points. There was at least two times where if he bounced outside he'd have gotten significant gains but instead he plowed into a crowd.

I'll take it. 3 backup OLineman, and he somehow almost averaged 6 yards a carry !!!

Didn’t see the other topic- this can be merged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes