PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Silver Lining... Sony Michel

sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
So.... silver lining and all. Been a long time since I’ve seen him run like today.

I hope he can stick around even if he is now our RB2.

Glad they kept him on the bench most of the game. The Bills won't be ready for him now....

7.4 YPC today. With no threat of a passing game.

Wish THIS Sony showed up last year.

I wish he could be a threat in the passing game. Might be a great weapon to have with Harris on the field.
Dont discount : with a better passer at QB, he could be ok in the pass game... we just don’t know yet.

Reactions: sb1
The offensive line is blowing holes for the running backs and that is encouraging. Imagine if Wynn was healthy!

this offseason, we have to get our defense to be able to stop the run!!!!

So.... silver lining and all. Been a long time since I’ve seen him run like today.

He looked the same today as he has all season and his rookie year. The 2019 season fighting through injuries is the anomaly.

He looked the same today as he has all season and his rookie year. The 2019 season fighting through injuries is the anomaly.

Nah. His rookie year that OLine was incredible plus Gronk. We would have still won a ring with Blount. Sony definitely runs harder now. He used to fold at first sign of contact. They actually track this stat yards after contact. Sony wasn't great. Glad the fear of Harris has changed him a bit .

Nah. His rookie year that OLine was incredible plus Gronk. We would have still won a ring with Blount. Sony definitely runs harder now. He used to fold at first sign of contact. They actually track this stat yards after contact. Sony wasn't great. Glad the fear of Harris has changed him a bit .
Just not true.

Just not true.

You're delusional. I get it you will defend Sony no matter what just like Maroney. I admire the 1 against 20 people's perspective, it's admirable.

I can see using Michel extensively the last 2 games. This will either prove his value as a Patriot or showcase him as a potential trade candidate.

Are you on a mission to find out if there’s a limit to the amount of threads a single user can create?

Happy with the Sony/Harris/Rex/White combo going into next year if they keep Rex.

Sony has been a solid player since his first game. His main problem has been staying healthy. Struggled first half of last year when the line was in shambles and played well down the stretch when they got healthy. May not have been worth a first round pick in hindsight but he has averaged over 4 yards a carry in his career and was huge in the Super Bowl run. He seems like an odd player for so many fans to hate on.

Are you on a mission to find out if there’s a limit to the amount of threads a single user can create?
I like talking about my New England Patriots. A lot. :D

He was much more decisive in his runs. It was the best he's looked since his rookie season but its a small sample size. Would be interested to see what he can do against Buffalo if Damien isn't playing again.

You're delusional. I get it you will defend Sony no matter what just like Maroney. I admire the 1 against 20 people's perspective, it's admirable.
It’s just being honest. Michel was good his rookie year and great in the playoffs. He was off last year clearly due to injuries and has looked very good this year. Sorry to disrupt your patriot hating but facts are facts.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back