PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sick celebrations from the Colts

Jim Irsay, in his drug addled fog, "Glad to see some team spirit, as we speak we are taking orders for this years participation banner"....

"You want to see my guitars??"
I often wonder, at the nfl owners meetings, do any of the others even talk to this azzhole?

Chung Karate Kick (brief, at 14 sec mark):

"Neanderthals" is an interesting choice of words to describe these 7 men

upload_2018-10-5_13-23-47.png

View attachment 21445

If it’s racist, then I will happily remove the word. I have no idea how the term is applied or perceived in the modern PC world. I have always used it to describe idiots, whatever their skin color. Feel free to fill me in.

If it’s racist, then I will happily remove the word. I have no idea how the term is applied or perceived in the modern PC world. I have always used it to describe idiots, whatever their skin color. Feel free to fill me in.

Given borg's political affiliation, I doubt that's what he means. That said, I think it's more racist to see that word and assume it has anything to do with the color of their skin.

coin-toss-champions.jpg

how about "****in' azzhat losers of the evolutionary hominid battle"?...too blunt?

I’m glad they are celebrating these mini victories. It’s a culture they have in place and it’s the reason why they fail. Don’t change.

If you showed me this with no context i'd think they returned it for a TD

But nope, this was after a fluke as hell INT that got returned 10 yards

This was me. I was returning from the kitchen to see them doing this and thought, "Oh, ****... fumble or pick for a TD?" But the score didn't change to 16 so I was wondering what I just missed. Then I see the replay and it still took me a few seconds to figure out they ran to the endzone to group celebrate a gift pick as I don't recall seeing that kind of celebration for a non-TD before, never mind the silly circumstances of the score.

Regards,
Chris

lol dont let someone try to tell you/imply that neanderthal has anything to do with race

I called Develin a neanderthal a week or 2 ago, its used to describe someone who does something idiotic/boneheaded, especially when trying to be a tough guy in the process (develin).. Its a type behavior that has nothing to do with a persons race, religion, etc.... its a reference back to the early dawn of "man", when neanderthals were fairly simple minded hunters that swung clubs and grunted

View attachment 21445

"men" is a similarly interesting choice of words.

This has nothing to do with race, which, unless one is staring hard, gets swallowed up in a sea of white uniforms.

One does expect to see the Colts, however, smashing antelope bones in front of an obelisk in the end zone if they should ever win a game against the Patriots.

I see (above) that we're not injecting race here? God I hope not.

Let me put some a fact out there, which leads to no conclusion on its own. It's just the state of anthropology, at least as of my most recent viewing of some Discovery channel show:

Neanderthals (named as they are for the Neander valley in Germany) competed with homo sapiens for quite a long time in Europe and on the Southwest fringe of Asia.

If you're looking for a racist faux-anthropological term to apply to someone of sub-Saharan African origin, Neanderthal would be a particularly poor choice.

Buncha homo sapiens.

"men" is a similarly interesting choice of words.

This has nothing to do with race, which, unless one is staring hard, gets swallowed up in a sea of white uniforms.

One does expect to see the Colts, however, smashing antelope bones in front of an obelisk in the end zone if they should ever win a game against the Patriots.

I see (above) that we're not injecting race here? God I hope not.

Let me put some a fact out there, which leads to no conclusion on its own. It's just the state of anthropology, at least as of my most recent viewing of some Discovery channel show:

Neanderthals (named as they are for the Neander valley in Germany) competed with homo sapiens for quite a long time in Europe and on the Southwest fringe of Asia.

If you're looking for a racist faux-anthropological term to apply to someone of sub-Saharan African origin, Neanderthal would be a particularly poor choice.

Buncha homo sapiens.

as a renowned anthropologist, I, Dr. Joe "Leakey" Kerr, have determined this particular species of hominid to be Indianapolopithecus abhorrensis...:cool:

Those losers gonna put that on a Christmas card?

Or perhaps another “we lost to the Patriots again” banner with this picture on it?

as a renowned anthropologist, I, Dr. Joe "Leakey" Kerr, have determined this particular species of hominid to be Indianapolopithecus abhorrensis...:cool:
That's not a good comparison. PatsFanInVa clearly pointed out that they competed. It's clear to everyone that this species does not really compete.

lol dont let someone try to tell you/imply that neanderthal has anything to do with race

I called Develin a neanderthal a week or 2 ago, its used to describe someone who does something idiotic/boneheaded, especially when trying to be a tough guy in the process (develin).. Its a type behavior that has nothing to do with a persons race, religion, etc.... its a reference back to the early dawn of "man", when neanderthals were fairly simple minded hunters that swung clubs and grunted
I've actually read that they were more intelligent than most people give them credit for.

I've actually read that they were more intelligent than most people give them credit for.

Yea, there is some evidence that they believe they actually learned how to make fire and utilize it as a resource, and a few other tools

Yea, there is some evidence that they believe they actually learned how to make fire and utilize it as a resource, and a few other tools

According to archaeologists, Neanderthals would have let the play clock run out rather than snapping the ball in an obvious ill-fated fake punt formation. Though Chuck Pagano would have been cannibalized long ago for conceiving the idea.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back