PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sick celebrations from the Colts

Ice_Ice_Brady

I heard 10,000 whispering and nobody listening
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone have a screenshot of those 4-5 Neanderthals celebrating a fluke, unearned interception (Hogan drop) with a choreographed, lame celebration, all while the graphic on the television showed them down 24-10? Colts were chest thumping all night long. What an embarrassing dumpster fire franchise.

Does anyone have a screenshot of those 4-5 Neanderthals celebrating a fluke, unearned interception (Hogan drop) with a choreographed, lame celebration, all while the graphic on the television showed them down 24-10? Colts were chest thumping all night long. What an embarrassing dumpster fire franchise.
Disclaimer: This is not photoshopped.The team in White are the Colts.
DotrLPvX0AAq-VG.jpg

Last edited:
I don't mind celebration when your down as you should still be happy when you make a play and hope the play might turn momentum. But they seemed a little overboard and really aiming it at the crowd which seems odd when your down and classless when your up.

It’s all about having fun. Good for them.

*3 people didn’t see the sarcasm in this post.

*make it 4.

Last edited:
Gee...I wonder...what would Peytie say??

probably "my wife choreographed that celebration...I didn't see it cuz I couldn't turn my neck.."

I don't mind celebration when your down as you should still be happy when you make a play and hope the play might turn momentum. But they seemed a little overboard and really aiming it at the crowd which seems odd when your down and classless when your up.
Especially when it's not their crowd.

It’s all about having fun. Good for them.
No, it's about WINNING with class and those guys are bush-league morons. I was at the game -- never have seen anything like it from a team down by two touchdowns. They sprinted a good 40 yards to do that embarrassing pose for the corner end-zone cameras. They got well-earned boos from the crowd; I was yelling "Look at the scoreboard!" It's apparent Reich doesn't have control of that team. Can you imagine something like that happening under BB?

Last edited:
Jim Irsay, in his drug addled fog, "Glad to see some team spirit, as we speak we are taking orders for this years participation banner"....

"You want to see my guitars??"

Gee...I wonder...what would Peytie say??

probably "my wife choreographed that celebration...I didn't see it cuz I couldn't turn my neck.."
Joker... I just about spit my coffee laughing when I read that one

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back