PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

SI: Prof. John Leonard: "100% Convinced Deflategate Failed"

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtomicDawg

Patriot of the Week
Reaction score
Brillant article from SI and Professor John Leonard from MIT.

Science says Patriots never tampered footballs

A bit here:

Despite the recent statement from the scientific consulting firm Exponentdefending its investigation, I am 100% convinced that there was no illegal deflation. Understanding why is a tale of two inexpensive digital pressure gauges—the so-called Logo Gauge and the Non-Logo Gauge—one of which was used by referee Walt Anderson to check the Patriots’ footballs before the AFC Championship Game on Jan. 18, 2015.

We as Pats fans know this stuff from top to bottom but it's still great to get it out to the general public as Brady returns to work.

My fiance' has a PHD in Environmental Science from a Top 5 school in the world.

She does not know a lot about football (I am teaching her!), but I explained Deflategate to her. I got about 5 minutes into the story (right after describing the weather and the PSI) then told her what the NFL's punishment was.

She literally laughed for 15 straight minutes at the insanity of it.

Just want to cry reading this.

I'm glad people seem to be coming around to this now. Wish it had happened before Brady served his suspension and we lost our 1st rounder, but better now than never.

I just started watching Mr Robot.. the Physiologist asks what disappoints about society.. the guy replies.. people we look up to like Steve Jobs making Billions out of slave children, all our heroes are counterfeit, it then runs of action shots of Lance Armstrong, Bill Cosby and yes you guessed it Tom Brady.

ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME!!

I just started watching Mr Robot.. the Physiologist asks what disappoints about society.. the guy replies.. people we look up to like Steve Jobs making Billions out of slave children, all our heroes are counterfeit, it then runs of action shots of Lance Armstrong, Bill Cosby and yes you guessed it Tom Brady.

They should have substituted Roger Goodell for Tom Brady, you know, for accuracy and integrity.

:mad:

Right, the deflated balls wasn't why Brady was suspended. He was suspended for destroying his phone..or something.....

That clip has taken Brady out and replaced with Mel Gibson.

Yeah, when the main character of your show, the narrator of this fictional world, can’t distinguish between rape and air pressure in footballs...there's a huge piece of common sense and logic missing in the creator/writers. Must be Jets fans who created and wrote it.

Yeah, when the main character of your show, the narrator of this fictional world, can’t distinguish between rape and air pressure in footballs...there's a huge piece of common sense and logic missing in the creator/writers. Must be Jets fans who created and wrote it.

It's Hollywood. If you're looking there for accuracy, honesty, integrity or morality, you're the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back