PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Should the Pats have drafted DK Metcalf instead of N'Keal Harry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Harry is out? I thought he could play this weekend? If so he needs to make a play or two.

Only if you count the 40+ yard run that was negated by him fumbling at the end of it.

Yeah that's like saying the pilot of the crashed airplane flew fine for the first 750 miles......

Please take your blinders off

Chubb broke tackles, he runs with Power. Speed. Explosion.

The talent difference between Chubb and Sony is like the difference between Jermaine Cunningham and Carlos Dunlap

We drafted the lesser teammate. End of story
I don’t know why this is so difficult for people to admit to. His offensive line sucks too and he is still making people miss and breaking tackles.

I don’t know why this is so difficult for people to admit to. His offensive line sucks too and he is still making people miss and breaking tackles.

The poster to whom you are responding never saw the game, just the stat sheet.

So Harry is out? I thought he could play this weekend? If so he needs to make a play or two.

BB on WEEI yesterday said they had until next Tuesday to activate him.

In order for him to play on Sunday he would have to be activated by 4pm on Saturday.

Sony's a good RB, but Chubb is a great one. Chubb is on pace for 1500 yards, 12 TDs, while Sony is projected at 900 yards, 12 TDs. And so far this year Chubb has fewer carries than Sony does.

Sony's a good RB, but Chubb is a great one. Chubb is on pace for 1500 yards, 12 TDs, while Sony is projected at 900 yards, 12 TDs. And so far this year Chubb has fewer carries than Sony does.

Michel hasn't cost his team a game this year.

Maybe he will not fall down and break a tackle.
Lolz, he did had a couple good short yardage runs. They need to throw to him more, its too predictable now

I agree. All this talk about how bad the line is for Sony is true but Chubb has a crappy line as well and still manages to be productive. Chubb is a special back while Sony is closer to BenJarvus Green-Ellis. Capable but definitely not special.

Your use of the English language is poor.

Substitute "talent" for "teammate" and you may retake the test, son.

Typical response from a uppity new englander who doesn’t want to admit the patriots aren’t perfect at everything.

resorts to grammar lessons

I’ll tell you what, I have a great high paying job. I don’t need to re take any test. Hope you’re saving up to send those kiddos to those expensive schools!

The Pats *were* going to draft DK until he showed up for his meeting with Bill sans shirt. Violated the team's "no shirt, no shoes, no draft pick" policy.

Regards,
Chris

I’ve been on this forum for many years. If it’s one thing I learned, everything needs to be rainbows and sunshine here. You criticize BB about a draft choice, the forum starts an angry mob against you

Michel hasn't cost his team a game this year.

True, but both have shown good ball security thus far in their careers. Chubb has 3 fumbles, Sony has 2. Not enough for me to say that Chubb is fumble-prone.

I agree. All this talk about how bad the line is for Sony is true but Chubb has a crappy line as well and still manages to be productive. Chubb is a special back while Sony is closer to BenJarvus Green-Ellis. Capable but definitely not special.

Chubb's OL opened some really nice holes for him on Sunday.

With the bye week coming up I’m inclined to believe they’ll keep him out one more week.

That's stupid let him get some "baby step" reps before the bye to get ready for Philly if he's not ready by Sunday let em stretch out a bit in live action.

...as if Chubb would be a world beater behind our OL.

Sony is fine. Chubb has a high ceiling. I'm not crying over it.

I"m still working on who we should have drafted instead of Ellis Hobbs.

Only if you count the 40+ yard run that was negated by him fumbling at the end of it.

Ya the defense making a play negated that run and it wasn't him just unforcibly fumbling, Jones tracked him down and stripped him.

Take that out he was 19 for 87 and 8 of those carries were for 3 yards or less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST