PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Should the Pats have drafted DK Metcalf instead of N'Keal Harry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chubb's OL opened some really nice holes for him on Sunday.
They opened up some holes but he also broke a lot of tackles. The one 50 yard run he fumbled on he broke 3 tackles inside the first 8 yards and then another in the secondary.

If Sony quits football tomorrow and joins the circus, his draft choice has already paid off.

He directly contributed to a SB Win and was huge in the playoffs.

How many teams you think would make that deal? My guess is all of them.

They opened up some holes but he also broke a lot of tackles. The one 50 yard run he fumbled on he broke 3 tackles inside the first 8 yards and then another in the secondary.

I saw Sony Broke a couple of Tackles Sunday for the First Time for a couple of First Downs I was like this.:eek:

If Sony quits football tomorrow and joins the circus, his draft choice has already paid off.

He directly contributed to a SB Win and was huge in the playoffs.

How many teams you think would make that deal? My guess is all of them.

Come on. Chubb would have easily done everything Sony did plus more, not to mention the next 5 years where we could have had circa 2004 Corey Dillon level production

If Sony played for the browns, he would be irrelevant.

Ya the defense making a play negated that run and it wasn't him just unforcibly fumbling, Jones tracked him down and stripped him.

Take that out he was 19 for 87 and 8 of those carries were for 3 yards or less

And that suppose to mean something??:rolleyes: You wish Sony ran like that Chubb have more long runs this year and last he's the better runner Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder could see that. Sony have no Breakaway speed whatsoever compared to Chubb... Sony is the little engine that couldn't.

And that suppose to mean something??:rolleyes: You wish Sony ran like that Chubb have more long runs this year and last he's the better runner Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder could see that. Sony have no Breakaway speed whatsoever compared the Chubb... Sony is the little engine that couldn't.

Here’s the issue fans including myself have.

Our scouts heavily watched the Georgia Games during the pre draft process. How could they not see Chubb was clearly the more gifted of the two?

I love playing 'let's draft with 20/20 hindsight'

Deatrich Wise (rd4/131) = Derek Barnett (rd1/14) .... BB is a super fricking genius

I think the pats should have drafted Garrett Gilbert instead of Jimmy Garoppolo.....it would have been easier to keep him

If Sony played for the browns, he would be irrelevant.

Imagine if the Jets had Drafted Sony you would hear he was worse First Round RB in recent history. The guy in still not trusted in the passing game in year two: what a difference when a Team like the Pats Draft you.:rolleyes: Look at Marlon Mack and the kid form Green-bay Aaron Jones duel threats I dare a Pats Homer to tell me Sony is better.:rolleyes:

if I could do it over again, I would draft Travis Kelce instead of Aaron Dobson

I also would have drafted Kenny Stills instead of Josh Boyce

He fumbled twice in that game, but if I'm reading the stats correctly, those were only his 2nd and third fumbles in his NFL career. He's tough to tackle, is patient in his runs, has burst, and is a decent receiver. He averaged 5.2 ypc last year and is averaging 5.5 this year. How did they miss on him and take Michel?
Nick Chubb Stats | Pro-Football-Reference.com

Sony was critical to our postseason run last year. Brown’s OL is possibly better than ours this year.

Our scouts heavily watched the Georgia Games during the pre draft process. How could they not see Chubb was clearly the more gifted of the two?

I said the same thing after Watching both don't know what they saw.:confused:

Sony was critical to our postseason run last year. Brown’s OL is possibly better than ours this year.

Browns OL = Worse do some research.

I didn't know it at the time but I wanted to draft Danielle Hunter instead of Jordan Richards

Don’t tell that to Lukked. He will spaz out.

Typical response from a uppity new englander who doesn’t want to admit the patriots aren’t perfect at everything.

resorts to grammar lessons

I’ll tell you what, I have a great high paying job. I don’t need to re take any test. Hope you’re saving up to send those kiddos to those expensive schools!

Struck a nerve? Sensitive, humorless dolt. :p

im-good-enough-im-smart-enough-and-doggone-it-peoplelike-42744317.png

Don’t tell that to Lukked. He will spaz out.

And Briuns 29 Bruins 99 and DaBruins 109 see I lost count of them.:rolleyes::D

My guess is (and I could be wrong) that Bill liked better what he saw from Michel in the National Championship game over Chubb

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST