Replies:
Asking for your support

Should Gronk Sit For Buffalo

• Yes

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • No

Votes: 26 92.9%

• Total voters
Hopefully after the last fiasco the refs will be mindful of the constant holding on Gronk by the Bills and they will have to back off. McDermott does not want some sort of "bountygate" to tarnish what looks like a decent season for Buffalo (decent season by Buffalo standards).

There's a chance this whole thing works in his favor. For the most part, we want the refs to pay more attention to Gronk, because he is legitimately held nearly every other time he goes downfield. If a 180 pound receiver were held like he is, they'd get a call every time. And he should, as well; the fact that it has less impact on him has no bearing on the legitimacy of the penalty. Its almost like the officials have pity on the DB's who have to cover him.

Would you sit Gronk on Sunday? Obviously there's a very small chance of winning a SB without Gronk and Edelman. Cooks is a one trick pony who won't take a big hit to make a play. Hogan and Amendola are banged up.

They likely don't sit Gronk. But there are pundits who think he should sit.

No. It's football. You have to win. You play your best players. Another terrible post by you. Also...

32157.jpg

Lmaoooooo.

As a follow up, let's all not take any football advice by a guy that looks like Pats1989. That pic alone answers a lot of my questions about him. Pats1989, I'm going to call you Creampuff from now on. Either that or Cream Cheese.

This isn't a case where fans (actual knowledgeable fans) would second guess it if he got hurt. When Welker got hurt against Houston in 2009, fans questioned that because there was nothing to play for in that game. This game there are real repercussions to losing, and this offense needs Gronk right now to function with everyone else that's hurt (a list that includes are goal line RB now).

Can't play scared, can't coach scared. There's no guarantee a team can flip that switch back on again once they've started to coast. Keep the momentum going, earn the bye and everyone will get an extra week to rest. That will help a LOT more than bubble wrapping Gronk in a meaningful regular season game.

As a follow up, let's all not take any football advice by a guy that looks like Pats1989. That pic alone answers a lot of my questions about him. Pats1989, I'm going to call you Creampuff from now on. Either that or Cream Cheese.

Far be it from me to be sensitive on something, but let's leave this crap out of the discussion, eh?

Start yes, but hit the bench if comfortably ahead.

I would love to see Jacob Hollister to get a few catches in the 2nd half just rubbing it in their face that even without Gronk the Pats still own you.

Ray Lewis killed a guy

Start yes, but hit the bench if comfortably ahead.

I would love to see Jacob Hollister to get a few catches in the 2nd half just rubbing it in their face that even without Gronk the Pats still own you.

That's the only way Gronk should see the bench. The Steelers, unless they completely gag (or have a letdown game after last week), have no reason to lose the next two games. The Jags are also breathing down our necks. That makes the next two games for the Pats must-wins.

This will be your new home for a while - you are now officially wearing pullups.

If the Bills aren't hopping mad and out to injure after losing the last 90 games to Brady, I don't think one cheap shot to a guy that isn't even hurt and says he's moved on is going to send them over the edge.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back