PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gronk Says He and Cooks "Got in Trouble" For TD Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a shame because it was awesome.
That it was. From what I've been hearing Bill is none too pleased for some reason. Perhaps because the game had spots of sloppiness that pissed him off or something else.

I remember how Bill in the A Football Life documentary during film study specifically pointed out his disappointment that no one was celebrating a good play so we know he likes that kind of stuff.

Well BB wants to keep his players on their toes, I am a fan of celebrations but don't go overboard.
BB must be upset today because of all the turnovers, those turnovers against a good team will get your in trouble.
Also all the hits Brady got today, something BB will be addressing with the coaching staff. I'm sure Dante is gonna be on their asses tomorrow morning.

Lastly all the injuries, today was a tough day for our team if Ebner is out for a long period.

The special team crew is banged up with Salter and now Ebner. Lastly lets hope Waddle is okay, he got banged up there too. Brady got some hits on him.

Gronk didn't say that. He said in general they are not supposed to talk about touchdown celebrations but he didn't say it directly about this game. Now, he could've meant it but that's not what he said. Let's just be careful with how we write things because taking words and twisting them into something that may not be accurate is unfair.

From what I saw, he has a lot to be angry about. Not so much the play as much as injuries.

That and I think he hates showboating in general
Thar wasn't showboating, whatever the f### "showboating" is supposed to be. It was great. If that bothered Bill, he needs to get his finger out of his uptight ass...

Gronk carrying Lewis on his back? Didn't the guy just have back surgery. I can see getting emotional after a successful play but guys, try to celebrate in a way that won't get you injured.

I never liked it when Brady did the head-butting thing because he could injure his neck. I think he's finally cut back on that one.

I don't even like to see them jumping into each other. You could land on a foot and sprain an ankle.

too many instances on players getting injured while celebrating. Remember that player who sacked JG and blew out his knee, and Gramatica?

I loved it but that’s me

Showboating reference is from the family guy episode where Brady hires peter to play

How many back surgeries has Gronk had again? It was hilarious but not very wise. I’m still waiting for the first ACL from those stupid aerial body bumps. It’s only a matter of time.

Celebrate wisely men!

Gronk carrying Lewis on his back? Didn't the guy just have back surgery. I can see getting emotional after a successful play but guys, try to celebrate in a way that won't get you injured.

I never liked it when Brady did the head-butting thing because he could injure his neck. I think he's finally cut back on that one.

I don't even like to see them jumping into each other. You could land on a foot and sprain an ankle.

too many instances on players getting injured while celebrating. Remember that player who sacked JG and blew out his knee, and Gramatica?
I'll bet you treat(ed) your kids like hot house plants;)...

How many back surgeries has Gronk had again? It was hilarious but not very wise. I’m still waiting for the first ACL from those stupid aerial body bumps. It’s only a matter of time.

Celebrate wisely men!
If I am not mistaken, I think that is how Mitchell got one in college.

Reminded me of Big Baby and Nate Robinson

- Shrek and Donkey

shrek-donkey-celtics.jpg

That it was. From what I've been hearing Bill is none too pleased for some reason. Perhaps because the game had spots of sloppiness that pissed him off or something else.
Probably just hates it when any of his players take any type of unnecessary risk to injure themselves. That's just a coach being a coach I guess. I thought it was funny as hell.

I think it may not have been the celebration per se, but the fact that it took them too long after the TD to do it potentially interfering with the extra point setup .

I think it may not have been the celebration per se, but the fact that it took them too long after the TD to do it potentially interfering with the extra point setup .
Thanks that makes sense. Bill can be stern but usually he doesn't have a stick up his ass about innocent celebrations. If it was interfering with the game, sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft