Short Training Camp Video Clips

Status
Not open for further replies.

brdmaverick

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Hi,

If your like me, when you can't go to camp your dying to see some clips from camp.

To appease my fellow fans, I have posted some short clips I took today.

Don't worry, it's day one. There isn't anything that can be seen on this footage that would be considered secret or tip off the opposition in anyway. I loaded it with a very general name, too.

Anyways, here it is, enjoy.........

Meh, I only counted 3 Brady-to-Gronks. A properly motivated TB12 with 6-pack abs woulda had at least 4.

Actually kudos and thx for posting. Believe there's an actual NFL game being played a week from today?

Hi,

If your like me, when you can't go to camp your dying to see some clips from camp.

Don't worry, it's day one. There isn't anything that can be seen on this footage that would be considered secret or tip off the opposition in anyway. I loaded it with a very general name, too.

Thanks! I'll be at camp tomorrow, Saturday, and in stadium on Monday evening.

Thanks for sharing.

Hi,

[MIA=youtube]xWncAvrDaBA[/MEDIA]
Thank you so much appreciated.

but...but...but...Butler's not in any of these clips!...?? Isn't it required that Butler be dragged out and a gnashing, mewling sobfest of recriminations ensue?? I mean, this is the 2018 Patriots...you know, the team that's real bad and the coach who's a moron and the out of shape QB and Gronk hates the team and the owner is an azzole and the wide receivers all suck . Where's all the stupendously moronic Evan Drellich cloneclowns with their peculiarly narcissistic diatribes on the horrible state of the Patriots?

Second thought, I going to have a word or two with the guys in BLUE

Anyone know how Braxton Berrios is doing? Was one of my personal draft picks and DA80 replacement

Anyone know how Braxton Berrios is doing? Was one of my personal draft picks and DA80 replacement

I thought he had a real good first day of camp.

Let me put it this way, I had no idea who he was coming in but he made a few plays that got me thinking "Wow, who is number 55?" Usually he was out there with third stringers so sure to temper expectations, but he definitely stood out to me.

I did catch one of this plays though at the 3:40 mark of the video. I'm not sure it would have been ruled inbounds, but it was a nice athletic play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back