PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Schefter: Ebron may visit New England

Status
Not open for further replies.
This a thread from last year...didn't want to start a new one just for this.

Kyle Van Noy Claps Back At Pro Bowler Throwing Shade At ‘Patriot
Way’

f389f9a9eaf8b4fc3d7d4492be3aa7ca.png

Dude!! That was confusing as hell.

Last edited:
Was about to type that very thing. Ebron showed that he could play at a higher level last year, but he's a tweener. ASJ could be complete.
Complete what?
In 5 years he has only played in 54% of his teams games, has a best season of 357 receiving yards, has worn out his welcome in 3 places, averaged 27 receiving yards a game, has averaged 7.3 ypc over the last 2 years, and doesn’t put in much effort as a blocker.

So now it is news when a second rate TE "may" visit the pats...God this time of year is terrible for football

So now it is news when a second rate TE "may" visit the pats...God this time of year is terrible for football

This a **** up on my part. This is an old thread like I mentioned...I'm resurrecting it instead of starting a new one. The douche is talking smack and KVN pushed back...2 days ago.

Oh ****. I feel really dumb! Muahaha.

• Agree
Reactions: jah
Too bad that gym doesn’t have an area where you can increase your critical thinking ability.

For some of it's denizens any attempt at critical thinking might well result in a need for critical care

Maybe Ebron has a point?

Since he entered the league he has a 39- 33 record in the regular season and the 1-3 in the playoffs patriots have a 62-18 rs, and 12-2 post season record and have been in 4 of the 5 SBs that have taken place and won 3. Enron went to the divisional round once. And lost.

Yeah, who would want that patriot way?

Maybe Ebron has a point?

Since he entered the league he has a 39- 33 record in the regular season and the 1-3 in the playoffs patriots have a 62-18 rs, and 12-2 post season record and have been in 4 of the 5 SBs that have taken place and won 3. Enron went to the divisional round once. And lost.

Yeah, who would want that patriot way?

I think you just unintentionally gave him the best nickname ever: ENRON

137 responses over a very subtle comment, "followed potentially by New England "...

KvN says hi!!

Van noy is really good. I was wrong, it’s not that he couldn’t cut it in endsville Mi. It’s that the lions had a good player and he was not on board with sucking every game. Ergo the trade

So I take it he ain't coming here??:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore